"You probably think this song NOW PLAYING is about you"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:
Antenna- The Church

:applaud:

The Church chatroom is called Antenna. :) A couple of years ago Syeve used to drop in there sometimes to talk. Sometimes he'd be there for only a couple of minutes, other times he's stay for hours. It was fun. :)

Marty Willson-Piper -- Adelle Yvonne

(oh, and you can check out a few new Church songs on the band's brand spankin' new Myspace page. I put the link in the Church thread/)

^I already checked them out..I particularly like the first one there, I think it's called Block?

You're All I Have- Snow Patrol

LJT said:
^I already checked them out..I particularly like the first one there, I think it's called Block?

You're All I Have- Snow Patrol

Yep. It's Block -- one of my faves from the new album. On the Myspace site the first two songs are off the new album, Uninvited, Like The Clouds while the third and fourth songs are off what could be considered a companion album for ULTC, called Back With Two Beasts. I consider ULTC more of a "light" album and BWTB more of a "dark" album.

Steve Kilbey -- The Celebration of the Birthday of the Elephant God

Red Sparowes - I Saw the Sky in the North Open to the Ground and Fire Poured Out

:drool: from the Split they did with Gregor Samsa... I can't wait until September for the new album

indra said:

Yep. It's Block -- one of my faves from the new album. On the Myspace site the first two songs are off the new album, Uninvited, Like The Clouds while the third and fourth songs are off what could be considered a companion album for ULTC, called Back With Two Beasts. I consider ULTC more of a "light" album and BWTB more of a "dark" album.

Steve Kilbey -- The Celebration of the Birthday of the Elephant God

I may pick up those albums sometime soon:wink:

Though might be a while yet...I uhh bought 17 albums this week:uhoh:

Band of Horses- Weed Party

TheQuiet1 said:

:eek: So that's what your student grant is being spent on is it?! :madwife:

:wink:

haha, music or education...music wins out everytime:wink:

I hadn't bought an album in a while though..it was all backlog:p

That will be my spending done for a bit...I need to be kept away from record stores now:shifty:

The Black Keys- Aeroplane Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom