You never know how exciting Target can be! Why just tonight I was standing there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
in front of the Cascade (which is on sale this week), wondering which flavor to get, when BLAM, not two or three feet from me, at the end of the aisle, a package of shoplight flourescent lightbulbs lands. Those fuckers explode when they fall from a great height. Fortunately, they were wrapped, so the glass stayed within a few inches of the crashsite. The sound was like a gunshot (almost). It plugged up my right ear for a while.

The thing is, is that the shoplight bulbs aren't in that area at all. They're not even in the same direction as where these seemed to fall from. :hmm: The Target girls were super happy that I wasn't injured. Three more feet south, and I would be telling a different story.

I picked the lemon flavor. :up:

Re: You never know how exciting Target can be! Why just tonight I was standing there...

You beat me to it discothequeLP!

I was going to say, "I'm glad you weren't the 'target' of a fluorescent lightbulb accident!"
Oh well.
Glad you're alive to tell about it!

martha said:

my favourite part - :up:

Phew. I thought this story was going to involve a pervert and his willy for some reason.

Aren't I awful?

:sexywink:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Phew. I thought this story was going to involve a pervert and his willy for some reason.

Aren't I awful?

No, that would be my NYC Blockbuster Video story. :|

~LadyLemon~ said:

Aren't I awful?

if thats your idea of exciting i can meet you at target

:yikes:

I hope no one was trying to bump you off Martha!

~LadyLemon~ said:

No, that would be MY Target, where I witnessed a man rubbing various pieces of woment's undergarments (on the racks, not on actual women) and his willy was visibly happy about what he was doing :yuck:

And I was there to buy a bra. :mad:

*my second perv in the underwear dept. sighting in 6 months!

Bono's American Wife said:
No, that would be MY Target, where I witnessed a man rubbing various pieces of woment's undergarments (on the racks, not on actual women) and his willy was visibly happy about what he was doing :yuck:

And I was there to buy a bra. :mad:

*my second perv in the underwear dept. sighting in 6 months!
That is really disturbing. :mad::mad::mad:

Bono's American Wife said:

remind me not to buy underwear at Target.

A lightbulb in its socket above a colleague's desk just exploded all over her. What's going on with all the exploding lightbulbs? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom