You know you're on Interference too much when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe this means I have been a U2 fanfor waaayyy to long .....

but when I asked someone what they were doing and they said "licking the Edge" Well...... :laugh:

*Thinks: Maybe I should have posted this in Pleba.....*

licking the Edge?
I dont get it...
you asked a U2 fan this ...or does this mean something else...?

please clarify for me ; )

Sorry to be so cryptic....

We were baking and this little person was licking the bowl (except she was going around the edge of the bowl) and when I asked what she was doing she said "licking the edge" and because I come here far too often it took on a totally different meaning...:laugh:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: I've caught myself a few times making smilies in emails.
I've been tempted to do it in work e-mails. I really needed to use :evil: one day but I caught myself just in time.

You keep on staring at the COMP screen, even though you feel your brain is about to burst!! :crazy: :crazy:

Hey Brightest Star, you talk to Mucca all the time. Find out if she got a better ticket for Van 2, cause I got one if she needs one for face value of course. She said this is her first show and she is in the balcony behind stage. Anyway, she can pm me if she wishes.

trevster2k said:
Hey Brightest Star, you talk to Mucca all the time. Find out if she got a better ticket for Van 2, cause I got one if she needs one for face value of course. She said this is her first show and she is in the balcony behind stage. Anyway, she can pm me if she wishes.

I'll be sure to pass the news on!
(I don't think she has..at least she hasn't mentioned it)
:)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
April, I never saw the Jaffa Cake pics. :wink:

342%3B83%3B523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323285%3A58796%3Cnu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom