You Know You Missed Me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It has been a little while since I have not posted in this forum... well, I must say quite a long while... but I just wanted to tell you all that I have been reading all your posts with great detail.

For those who remember me, I must say that life has changed quite a bit. I am a married person now (since May) and am currently in Italy doing an internship at a consulting firm until August... then I will go back to Philadelphia to continue my MBA.

Still a U2 fan and happy to be back. Hopefully for good, should work allow it :)

Cheers to all!

Pablo

Oops, sorry, I did not know I needed to post this at the Lemonade Stand... I am, however, impressed by the speed of the moderators :)

P.

Really, so I guess the newbies (as we used to call them) have taken command of the forum? :) Well, everything happens for a reason...

Mad1, thanx for the impressive welcome, you have not changed a bit...

BTW, is NicaMom's photo album still up and running?

heyyy! :wave: great to hear that life is treating you so well. Thanks for your travel advice all those years ago. I used it. And travelled and travelled. :D

best of luck!

HI Pablo!!!

Great to have you back. :)

How do you like Italy, neighbour? ;)

I think Nicamom's album is still around.

Hey all, thanks for the nice welcome...! I hope I can post more often this time.

Good to see my Brazilian friend Follower around, the mysterious and always desired U2girl and the travelling SulawesiGirl...

Italy is nice, although it is taking me a while to get used to the Latin culture all over again... I guess that, after 5 years in the U.S., I had become too American.

Cheers to all,

Pablo

Wow, a blast from the past. Welcome back! I think I saw EmeraldScorpio, husband of BonoVista post in here awhile back, but no BonoVista. Congratulations on your marriage; my wife and I are going on 6 years July 26. Also congratulations on your educational/professional/business development endeavors.

~U2Alabama

I know... I guess we could call it a comeback in the sense, although I never felt completely absent. I used to post more often since my previous job was slower but then, with b-school I have running from here to there and not had that much time to follow the forum. Hope that I can settle a little bit more and post more often again.

Cheers!

P.

Back
Top Bottom