You know what song can burn in hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm telling you, and ipod is the way to go. I haven't listened to one second of FM radio since I got mine. Yeah I know they cost some money but surely it is worth is since I have never heard of any of these songs :lmao:

Personally, I can't decide which is worse - the Nelly/Tim McGraw crap or the latest J-Lo. They're both cruel and unusual aural punishment.

I haven't heard either, and I really hope it stays that way. Sounds like some truly awful attempts at music...

deltau922 said:
I'm telling you, and ipod is the way to go. I haven't listened to one second of FM radio since I got mine. Yeah I know they cost some money but surely it is worth is since I have never heard of any of these songs :lmao:

i don't have an ipod, i can't afford one (and honestly, i'm getting sick of hearing about how great they are). but i still don't normally listen to the radio. i'm usually very successful at avoiding these songs (i haven't heard the j lo crap, for instance), but i'm a college student and i still live at home when i'm not at school. i have a younger sister who thinks nelly is the greatest thing since tupac. i also recently decided that not all mainstream country music is evil, and bought tim mcgraw's latest album. my sister made me listen to the damn nelly song, i didn't hear it on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom