You Keep Me Now Playing On Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Church -- Under the Milky Way

From the ARIA Hall of Fame show. Sounds good with string section. Pretty amazing to hear a singer 30 years on with a voice as good or better than ever. :yes:

I gotta be honest, aside from "Red Right Hand" I am completely new to Nick Cave (as in, just started listening within the past week). I'm in heaven... :drool: Rarely do I stumble upon an artist that really begs me to delve deep into their catalogue. I know there's a Grinderman topic, but someone more knowledgeable than I should make an all-encompassing Nick Cave thread. The guy's amazing :up:

I gotta be honest, aside from "Red Right Hand" I am completely new to Nick Cave (as in, just started listening within the past week). I'm in heaven... :drool: Rarely do I stumble upon an artist that really begs me to delve deep into their catalogue. I know there's a Grinderman topic, but someone more knowledgeable than I should make an all-encompassing Nick Cave thread. The guy's amazing :up:

I know how you feel. It was the same for me last year, when I got The Boatman's Call (get that one! It's brilliant! Again, many piano-based ballads like The Ship Song, but amazingly executed). I'm still delving into his catalogue, though I think that my primary interest in his work is from The Good Son onwards (the album that includes The Ship Song). Based on his Best Of..., his earlier years are maybe a bit too chaotic for me.

me: The Jayhawks - Martin's Song
(from Hollywood Town Hall)

into: Tom Petty - Wildflowers
(from Wildflowers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom