you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, were still somewhat on track.

ive got a great thread idea for next time though, something that will surely interest noone. :up:

Thanks alot for starting this thread deathbear. :tsk:

* goes to rate it my usual one star

daisybean said:

I think he should stop dying his hair too...it's not fooling anyone

I think men with salt-and-pepper hair look very distinguished, actually...it would work for Bono if he would dress more like he did when he did the Irish America cover last year.

Although I have sometimes thought the same thing about the Lemonad Stand as Death bear, I still find it is my watering hole of choice. Sometimes bars, restaurants, and hang-out spots go through funks, I think the LS is currently in a vacuum, with not much original content (we are all to blame BEAR!!!!)

Per the Randoomdumdomdoomdm thread:

I have been surreptitiously printing out this thread page by page from my PC and transforming it (by typing out on an old Smith-Corona) into a book, soon to be adapted into a screenplay.

Deathbear will be played by Gary Oldman.

I know people - this will happen.

I was in Canada yesterday and on the plane going there the pilot said, "Well, folks it is 20 below today, that's 5 below in Farenheit."

friggin cold.

daisybean said:

I think the randomdumdumdudmwhatever thread is draining the forum....

I agree. I say we close the Randodmodmodmd thread for a week to see how things go! :hyper:

that thread has turned into a chat instead of a thread! Which can be a bit annoying and boring!:huh: :scream: :der: :eyebrow:

Spelling things correctly is for the weak and conformists. U al kan cis mai but

Sicy said:
I used to like the random thread :shrug:

Me too. It used to be fun to go in there and say random stuff... but now its like talk about U2.... and ... like I said its a CHAT not a thread! I dunno I'm annoyed by it! It's lost its VIBE! Its to time to MOVE ON!!! Let it goooooooooo... so let it gooooooooooooooo..
And so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddeeeeeeeeeeee awaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to let it goooooooooooooooooo!

You get the idea! :laugh:

Mrs. Vedder said:

Me too. It used to be fun to go in there and say random stuff... but now its like talk about U2.... and ... like I said its a CHAT not a thread! I dunno I'm annoyed by it! It's lost its VIBE! Its to time to MOVE ON!!! Let it goooooooooo... so let it gooooooooooooooo..
And so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddeeeeeeeeeeee awaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to let it goooooooooooooooooo!

You get the idea! :laugh:

Sounds like you need to let go of "how it used to be".

Not to mention, you post there just as much as anyone...

No - spelling and grammar are the highest of pillars in my book.

Then punctuality.

Our children are growing up these days with teachers who do not speak proper English, and TV commercials which propagate terrible grammar and language.

And I do not mean other languages when I say proper English I mean things like:

"...so he goes to me, what are you doing after school? And I go, nothing really..."

"Go" is not an acceptable substitution to the word "say" or "said."

"So fun" is also one of my least favorite expression. It actually burns my ears

I think LS and IO should be merged.
but that's just my sad, weak, and uninformed opinion :shrug:

what would give the whole board new life: TOUR. NOW.

u2popmofo said:

Sounds like you need to let go of "how it used to be".

Not to mention, you post there just as much as anyone...

:eyebrow: I don't post like 300 posts a day in that thread! I think my average is 3 post per day! So :madspit: And these past few days... I haven't even been there.. I've been too busy with SCHOOL WORK!! :p School=first priority over inteference!!

I just noticed how much it had change this last couple of days!

Last edited:
IO is for random, off the wall, no subject, lame, post whatever you want posts. If anything the random thread should be moved to IO ;)

Lemonade stand is more structured, more of a post your favorite movies, tv shows, things you like to do etc.

Mrs. Vedder said:

:eyebrow: I don't post like 300 posts a day in that thread! I think my average is 3 post per day! So :madspit: And these past few days... I haven't even been there.. I've been too busy with SCHOOL WORK!! :p School=first priority over inteference!!

I just noticed how much it had change this last couple of days!

Does anyone post like 300 posts a day in that thread? I don't think so. We all have priority's over interference. Some of us already have a degree and don't have to deal with school anymore.

I think I know when it "changed" for you in the last few days and maybe you should relax a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom