You could move on this moment, follow this DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha... they didn't shoot any more movies after that?

Maybe Pla will shoot a couple of Interferer videos there if you convince her! :hyper:

^ why Pla is down here too? :hmm:

they did a music video here. . . but i can't remember the band or song :shrug: . it's the one where this guy falls in love with this girl and she's a stripper or something. . .

and it's not 'im in love with a stripper' :lol:

:drool:

:wave:

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this, since noone else is awake at this time of morning:
Why the hell would you advertise Peter Pan on TV if you're not going to be showing it for three bloody months?

:angry: :madwife:

it's so definenlty bed time
I haven't been to sleep before 2AM in the last 3 days, and I'm exhausted

I haven't slept yet. I've tried, but I'm a bad insomniac :happy:

and dude, I know those symptoms!
lots of hot drinks and paracetamol, stat!

Well, I have a day off school tomorrow because all of my teachers have pissed off to the trenches in Germany, so I can sleep later if I get tired :happy:

2 shots in your arm? Ouch...
I don't really mind needles though... I used to hate them (I had to be restrained by two huge men when I was younger - one holding my legs down and one holding my arms down :giggle: ), but I'm cool with it now.

The hepititas one is that one that's given in three stages, right?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about....DON'T DRINK TEA, it lowers your iron ,and your iron is already low...Ifound that out when I got my blood drawn and was borderline anemic for this reason

Back
Top Bottom