You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
My friends and I could do a commercial for Advil at Great America, Gurnee................I don't think Great America would like it very much, tho. :shrug:

:laugh: Iron Wolf and sometimes The Eagle are good for those Advil moments! Although, The Eagle seemed a bit smoother the last time I rode it about 4 years ago.

Have you been to Mt. Olympus Park (formerly Big Chiefs Amusement Park) in Wisconsin Dells? I REALLY want to go there. They built a coaster called Hades that is half underground.

Blue Room said:

Expedition Everest is the modern version of the Matterhorn ride that is at Disneyland in California. Looks like its going to be a good one. Wish I could ride it! :laugh:

kellyahern, have you been on Sheikra at Busch Gardens yet?

I live maybe a 10 - 15 minute drive from Busch Gardens, yet I haven't been in probably 5 years at least.

And yet I have passes to Disney, Sea World, and Universal :shrug:.

kellyahern said:

I live maybe a 10 - 15 minute drive from Busch Gardens, yet I haven't been in probably 5 years at least.

And yet I have passes to Disney, Sea World, and Universal :shrug:.

If you like coasters you should go check it out. A girl I work with went there with her family in November and I told her she had to ride it before she left. She said it was great! 200ft drop straight down into a tunnel. Then another 140 drop straight down into a tunnel.

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Iron Wolf and sometimes The Eagle are good for those Advil moments! Although, The Eagle seemed a bit smoother the last time I rode it about 4 years ago.

Have you been to Mt. Olympus Park (formerly Big Chiefs Amusement Park) in Wisconsin Dells? I REALLY want to go there. They built a coaster called Hades that is half underground.

Did you ever ride the Eagle when they ran it backwards? Fun, fun, fun!

No, I have been to the Dells only once :reject: and that was just for breakfast as some friends and I were passing through to get to the Cranberry Festival in Crandon..................*sounding like a true cheesehead there*

Blue Room said:

Wisconsin Dells

sooooo...

Been saving now for over a year
Let's pack the kids get outta here
We'll leave behind our troubles for a week
We'll borrow the pop-up from Phyllis and Steve
Just tell the boss I gotta leave
Be the best week of our lives as I can tell
We'll take our dream vacation in the Dells

We'll see the robot world and the water show
Go anywhere you wanna go
Circus world Museum in Baraboo
We'll play mini-golf at the Jellystone
And we'll finally see that house of foam
And if the kids wanna buy a t-shirt what the hell
It's our dream vacation in the Dells

And at night when the kids is all asleep
Then off to the lounge for a nightcap we can sneak
I know our lives they ain't the stuff of dreams
But for one full week we can live like kings and queens

So let's board the dogs lock the door
We'll roll down Interstate 94
Be the best week of our lives I can tell

Gonna take our dream vacation in the Dells

shari schultz said:

Did you ever ride the Eagle when they ran it backwards? Fun, fun, fun!

No, I have been to the Dells only once :reject: and that was just for breakfast as some friends and I were passing through to get to the Cranberry Festival in Crandon..................*sounding like a true cheesehead there*

Yes, I rode it backwards. What is odd is that the line for the backwards train was shorter. :shrug: A no brainer for me, more rides in the shorter line! :laugh:

011506jeff.jpg

CW-Mike20McCarthy20Conf236BA8C.jpg

Is it a rule that new Green Bay Coaches must have a resemblance (slight) to each other?

fah said:
:yawn:

I worked an overtime shift last night (I got my mastercard bill :sad: )

I feel your pain about your Mastercard bill :(
I would love to work overtime but I can't even get my usual hours:huh: :huh: :huh:

zoney! said:

sooooo...

Been saving now for over a year
Let's pack the kids get outta here
We'll leave behind our troubles for a week
We'll borrow the pop-up from Phyllis and Steve
Just tell the boss I gotta leave

We'll see the robot world and the water show
Go anywhere you wanna go
Circus world Museum in Baraboo
We'll play mini-golf at the Jellystone
And we'll finally see that house of foam
And if the kids wanna buy a t-shirt what the hell
It's our dream vacation in the Dells

Be the best week of our lives I can tell

Gonna take our dream vacation in the Dells

who did you say that was by? :)

Listening to Montreal concert :love: Bad :heart:!!!! Sunday Bloody Sunday into Bullet, too! :heart:

Replacement battery for phone just arrived, charging now.......:up:

Back to cleaning ....................

I haven't been here for a few days for a few different reasons...but the addiction calls.

What have I missed? Did everyone enjoy the rest of the National skating championships? Did anyone tape the Men's long program by any chance? My mom forgot to tape that one and I feel out of the loop...I kinda want to see Michael Weiss mess up...I have an old bitterness from acomment he made one time when I was in the same room as him! :silent:

PS: My pm box is no longer full.

Also, Kariann- did you get my e-mail last night? Sorry I didn't call you back. :reject: If you didn't, it basically said I'll call you tonight, which I will...9:01 pm. I was far too pissy about one thing or another to talk last night.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
I haven't been here for a few days for a few different reasons...but the addiction calls.

What have I missed? Did everyone enjoy the rest of the National skating championships? Did anyone tape the Men's long program by any chance? My mom forgot to tape that one and I feel out of the loop...I kinda want to see Michael Weiss mess up...I have an old bitterness from acomment he made one time when I was in the same room as him! :silent:

PS: My pm box is no longer full.

Also, Kariann- did you get my e-mail last night? Sorry I didn't call you back. :reject:

:waves: Welcome back. Addiction :drool:

Old bitterness from a comment he made.........? Do tell:evil:

Schmeg said:

Also, Kariann- did you get my e-mail last night? Sorry I didn't call you back. :reject: If you didn't, it basically said I'll call you tonight, which I will...9:01 pm. I was far too pissy about one thing or another to talk last night.

I got it a little bit ago this evening since I've been cleaning most of the day. :up:

shari schultz said:

:waves: Welcome back. Addiction :drool:

Old bitterness from a comment he made.........? Do tell:evil:
Well it's no secret that my first love is synchronized skating, and in 1995 when the Nationals came to Providence my team was one of the top teams in our division on the East coast...so we were pretty damn proud of ourselves, after dragging ourselves up from the WORST team on the East coast the year before (seriously...we were terrible...but that's another story). In 1995 the sport was called Precision Skating, and RI and Mass were the epicenters of precision for New England.

So several members of my team were in the official gift shop at the Westin Hotel, and there were some REALLY cool sweatshirts with the WFS team names embroidered on them. We all got excited, and then HOLY CRAP Michael Weiss walked in and we were even MORE excited!! And he was LOOKING AT THE SWEATSHIRTS WITH THE TEAM NAMES ON THEM!!!

And then he spoke!

"Let's go join a precision team," sneered Michael Weiss.

Eleven years later I can still hear his tone of voice...but it was probably 1998 that HE last got a 5.7 for presentation at Nationals...coincidentially the same year that my premier-season senior team did.

/short story long

shari schultz said:
Missed the edit add on comment.

I hope everything is ok :shouldIbeconcerned:
It's not, but I'll get over it. :) No concern necessary!

Schmeg said:

Well it's no secret that my first love is synchronized skating, and in 1995 when the Nationals came to Providence my team was one of the top teams in our division on the East coast...so we were pretty damn proud of ourselves, after dragging ourselves up from the WORST team on the East coast the year before (seriously...we were terrible...but that's another story). In 1995 the sport was called Precision Skating, and RI and Mass were the epicenters of precision for New England.

So several members of my team were in the official gift shop at the Westin Hotel, and there were some REALLY cool sweatshirts with the WFS team names embroidered on them. We all got excited, and then HOLY CRAP Michael Weiss walked in and we were even MORE excited!! And he was LOOKING AT THE SWEATSHIRTS WITH THE TEAM NAMES ON THEM!!!

And then he spoke!

"Let's go join a precision team," sneered Michael Weiss.

Eleven years later I can still hear his tone of voice...but it was probably 1998 that HE last got a 5.7 for presentation at Nationals...coincidentially the same year that my premier-season senior team did.

/short story long

snarkiness :down:

:wave:

Mr fah and I had a day off together and what did we do :sexywink:

We did what a lot of couples do - we went shopping and bought a new 20 inch flat screen tv for our den :up:

We also went out for a fabulous lunch at the Hurricane Grill. Mr fah had his usual burger and fries and I had a warm seafood spinach salad :drool:

Blue Room said:

:up: Great!

My current dream TV is a 42" flat screen LCD. Someday...........:sigh:

A lot of us have that dream :yes:

For just a moment we lost our minds and thought about moving our family room tv upstairs into the den and replacing it with someone like that but then the financial reality sunk in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom