Yorkeys Knob, Queensland, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anna, you miserable turkey. :wave:

Bleh, I've a uni assignment to finish, and I was enjoying writing it but now I don't feel like doing much at all.

Well, the banks should have a number for reporting lost cards... and I guess you'd ring up where ever your ID came from?

Yeah, my statements have a number to call. I'm just thinking of what else I need to do ... need to get new Medicare and blind pension cards, pay for a new student ID, and at least this is a good opportunity to get a Victorian ID instead of my old dodgy Queensland one. Bleh.

Any idea where would be a good place to buy a wallet? Presumably just a Target in the city or something?

Any idea where would be a good place to buy a wallet? Presumably just a Target in the city or something?

Shops like Strandbags and what-have-you usually have a bargain bin with wallets in it... I got my current one in a place like that. $10 or $15, something like that.

Shops like Strandbags and what-have-you usually have a bargain bin with wallets in it... I got my current one in a place like that. $10 or $15, something like that.

Ah, right. Will have to head into the city tomorrow and find one. Presumably I'll also have to go to the bank, uni, etc. Better finish this essay so I can take it in.

I don't suppose I should file a police report over this, in case it has been handed in?

Ah, right. Will have to head into the city tomorrow and find one. Presumably I'll also have to go to the bank, uni, etc. Better finish this essay so I can take it in.

I don't suppose I should file a police report over this, in case it has been handed in?

I guess it couldn't hurt... my friend went to a police station to see if her wallet or phone or something had been handed in, after she lost it in a taxi.

I guess it couldn't hurt... my friend went to a police station to see if her wallet or phone or something had been handed in, after she lost it in a taxi.

Yeah ... seems like it'd be quite a hassle, though.

If you can get to a cop shop, I think you just have to fill in a form describing it, or something... :shrug:

Ah, right ... there's one that's a short bus ride from me. Oh, wait, the Albion St bus doesn't run on Sundays. Bleh. 20 minute walk then!

Yuck!! :madspit: Do not want... that means I'll be cold outside with a couple of layers on, and hot inside at the gig. Bah.

:laugh:

The previous day will have been 28 ... knowing Melbourne, and how all the weather forecasts seem to get postponed a couple of days, Friday will probably be warm for you and Sunday will be the cold day.

:laugh:

The previous day will have been 28 ... knowing Melbourne, and how all the weather forecasts seem to get postponed a couple of days, Friday will probably be warm for you and Sunday will be the cold day.

An excellent point. I don't trust any forecast for Melbourne beyond about two days, anyway.

I'm up for picspam soon! Bring the thread to life. :wink:

Getting a new bank card just then was painless. Better call Dad to get him to do something about the credit card though ... this might take a while since it'll probably double as my weekly call to him.

I'm up for picspam soon! Bring the thread to life. :wink:

Getting a new bank card just then was painless. Better call Dad to get him to do something about the credit card though ... this might take a while since it'll probably double as my weekly call to him.

Righto... :D

have fun with that!

25opart.950.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom