Yorkeys Knob, Queensland, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ as in dolce and gabbana? that just makes me :rant:

even if you have pots of money, even if you're bathing in the stuff . . . what is there to look forward to if you get EVERYTHING before you even turn 12? and don't get me started on 12 year olds with $800 i-Phones :banghead: . . .

it's too early on a Sunday morning to be this cranky . . . I'll leave now :wave:

It's funny how quickly waking up this late suddenly feels obscene. :laugh:

Slug-a-bed :tsk: I was up before 10! And I'm willing to bet I got to bed later than you.

Well, I was woken at about 7:30 when Mum called - no wallet at the rental car place, but there's still a chance it may be there and we need to call at 12:30 to check (I honestly was half-asleep and don't really remember the reason). So I got up and decided to take out the bed from my couch to confirm that it hadn't somehow slipped down there when we put the mattress back in on Friday morning. Nope. Then I went back to sleep for a little longer.

I'm now completely mystified where the fucking thing has gone. I've turned my house upside down, yet now it seems like this is the only place it could be. Ugh. I wish I could call it like I can call my mobile!

Ack, that sucks... :hug:

One of my friends was always losing her purse... the number of times she had to cancel all her cards was ridiculous.

Ack, that sucks... :hug:

One of my friends was always losing her purse... the number of times she had to cancel all her cards was ridiculous.

I've been looking in the most ridiculous places in the hope it's still here, like in drawers I haven't touched in months. I'm so stumped. I obsessively check where things I own are, too. So I don't know how on earth it could disappear. It needs something on it that I can call, heh.

Not looking forward to cancelling stuff and getting new ID and shit. I've no idea how to do it!

And I need to conquer my fear of visiting non-English-speaking countries. :reject:

C'mon, you've been to the US already. :wink:

No, I know what you mean. It seems like it would be really awkward and difficult.

Hey Liam and Anna :wave:

How did your mega-shuffle thing go, Liam? I must have missed the end of it. *L*

Well, the banks should have a number for reporting lost cards... and I guess you'd ring up where ever your ID came from?

I've been looking in the most ridiculous places in the hope it's still here, like in drawers I haven't touched in months. I'm so stumped. I obsessively check where things I own are, too. So I don't know how on earth it could disappear. It needs something on it that I can call, heh.

Not looking forward to cancelling stuff and getting new ID and shit. I've no idea how to do it!

It's fairly easy if you're not me and not totally lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom