yoko ono: yes, i'm a witch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
i've seen this getting surprisingly good reviews. has anyone heard it?

Haven't heard it and I probably won't out of principle. But I will say, the album title is hilarious!

Merciless! That's the young Yoko!

Girlfriend has grown up into quite the goddess. Plus , she's John's widow and Sean's mom--have you no manners?

The new album looks great; thanks for the tip.

Also, the US vs. John Lennon is now out on DVD, and she does great interview. Even those of you who don't like her singing voice will appreciate her interviews in this.

i have a link ready, if some of you are cool enough to do a hilarious album listening party.

TranceEnding said:

why?

is there something wrong with being a witch??

No, nothing wrong with that. It's just so matter of fact and that's what makes it funny. It would be like George Michael releasing an album called "Yes, I'm A Homosexual."

U2Man said:
i have a link ready, if some of you are cool enough to do a hilarious album listening party.

I didn't even see this until AOD posted! Yes, I'm in too. :lol: This could be the funniest thing ever, or it might even be surprisingly good.

angelordevil said:

Shovelling copious amounts of snow...

That was quite a blizzard, wasn't it? :ohmy: My driveway/porch/etc. has ceased to exist. Everything's just snow.

GibsonGirl said:

That was quite a blizzard, wasn't it? :ohmy: My driveway/porch/etc. has ceased to exist. Everything's just snow.

You're alive :hug:

I just saw two people cross-country skiing down my downtown street. It looked kind of nice, but surreal at the same time. My car is completely drifted in. Nice to have a day off, however...the confederation building rarely ever closes.

GibsonGirl said:

No, nothing wrong with that. It's just so matter of fact and that's what makes it funny. It would be like George Michael releasing an album called "Yes, I'm A Homosexual."

oh, ok :wink:

sorry, I had an awfully shitty day yesterday :mad:

Total U2 Nut said:

:lmao:

There would be riots in PLEBA :lol:

Not from me! Not anymore. The only reason I defended him and said he wasn't bald was because I was so afraid he'd see what y'all said and shave his hair and look ugly again, but he already did and he already looks ugly, and you can see the bare spots through the stubble and his head looks gnawed upon by goats. Honestly, the Britney look is more attractive than what he's sporting now. I say grow it out, enough to cover his head, and comb down, or just shave it slick. What he's got now looks awful on him. I would really rather see him completely bald.

Back
Top Bottom