Yippee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I just finished up my first semester of college, it was really hard. I'm in the culinary arts, so like a lot of other people I thought I would be in the kitchen most of the time. Not so, there was so much lecturing and I always had so much homework. I didn't think I was going to do very well with all that homework. I am dyslexic so it is really hard for me to study and reading can sometimes be a challenge. Well, I just got my grades in today, I made all A's and my GPA is 4.0. If you knew how bad of a student I was when I was younger you would understand why I am shocked I did so well. I was a holy-terror, the teachers were always calling me a pain in the ass. I have been calling and telling everyone. I am so happy right now.

That's great! It's always great to get good grades. I had a terrible time with pressure when I was a student. I was glad to finish!

:up:

Today is the day that marks the fact I am exactly halfway through my degree. :drool:

This time next year I too will have finished my first semester in college. You give me hope that if you had "bad" grades in school, you still succeeded in college. Good job! :up:

Back
Top Bottom