Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you ever have it next to your bed, so you could wake up to smell of cooked bacon?

I GRILLED MY FOOOT

zomg best office ep ever.

BTW its back on 10 soon.

we are halfway through the current us season , its nto that brilliant anymore, even pam and jim have lost their zing a bit.
i wont spoil it though cos im not sure what you know

I GRILLED MY FOOOT

zomg best office ep ever.

BTW its back on 10 soon.

we are halfway through the current us season , its nto that brilliant anymore, even pam and jim have lost their zing a bit.
i wont spoil it though cos im not sure what you know

my favourite too, along with the drug testing one.

sad to hear, should have quite while they were ahead.

i'm still only at the end of season 2 :doh: the dvds are out, but they wont fucking package them normally the pricks, they have two seperate dvds at like 25 bucks each for each season. :banghead:

I want to get it off Amazon, since I don't know a store that has Popmart on its shelves.

I want to get it off Amazon, since I don't know a store that has Popmart on its shelves.

JB, my good man.

That store has (nearly) everything you're looking for. I was there yesterday, they had every U2 DVD and cd.

which reminds me.

is it worth picking up any of the tuf remasters? if so, which one?

On Tuesday and then Thursday, might catch it. I think this new Cleveland Show looks incredibly bland and lame.

I got the box set. Think it's going for about $60 from JB? Worth it for that price. If you don't want to spend too much, though, the 2CD edition is good. You just miss out on laughing at tuf bono and coh bono and stuff.

JB, my good man.

That store has (nearly) everything you're looking for. I was there yesterday, they had every U2 DVD and cd.

which reminds me.

Hm, I always hear good things about what's at JB. So I might actually get off my arse and find a convenient location in Adelaide that's not a hassle to get to.

Thank you Danny.

As far as music shops go, JB is probably the best chain outlet in Australia.

But music shops blow.

As far as music shops go, JB is probably the best chain outlet in Australia.

But music shops blow.

There's one down at Glenelg (the trams go down there, fyi Ax) and I remember seeing a Zoo TV, a Red Rocks, U218 Videos and some rare thing (Werchter I think?). This was the same place I bought AB and NLOTH from.

Vlad, is that... Krypton music? Can't remember their name. But yeah, they're really good, particularly for second hand stuff. And they're next to a good yiros place.

I got the box set. Think it's going for about $60 from JB? Worth it for that price. If you don't want to spend too much, though, the 2CD edition is good. You just miss out on laughing at tuf bono and coh bono and stuff.

I got it for $52 at JB's. Good price. I reckon it's worth it over getting the two disk. Not just for the stuff you said at the end, also because it's a pretty box that you can use to stash things in later.

amazon is more reliable than JB on any tick of the clock
gotta go bye :wave:

Yeah, I much prefer to buy online. Much easier and less awkward to find what I want (hence my dislike of music shops), and honestly, almost always cheaper.

Goodnight to all who've gone. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom