Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte's mother has vanished. :tsk: Has she got a surprise Inthistowntastic Bono coming her way?

yep.

great photo.

but who is the idiot in the photo above on the left? looks like brokencyde's inspiration

Have you heard his solo album? Is it good?

Yeah, it's amazing, there was somebody who looked worse than tuf bono in the eighties.

Have you heard his solo album? Is it good?

Yeah, it's amazing, there was somebody who looked worse than tuf bono in the eighties.

yep, i really like it. nothing particularly groundbreaking, but there's a bunch of tracks on there that i can't stop listening to.

well worth a purchase/download i would say.

im annoyed i missed out - he and a few others have just done a bunch of paul kelly tribute concerts.

Problem is, she's in her office, which is where the printer is. :hmm: I'm gonna have to ninja this thing.

Just print it. Imagine the shock she'd get with THAT coming out of the printer all of a sudden. I'd sure be disturbed if my printer unexpectedly presented me with Inthistowntastic Bono.

yep, i really like it. nothing particularly groundbreaking, but there's a bunch of tracks on there that i can't stop listening to.

well worth a purchase/download i would say.

im annoyed i missed out - he and a few others have just done a bunch of paul kelly tribute concerts.

Righto, I'll have to look into it. Keep meaning to grab a Something For Kate album too; I know their stuff from radio and what-have-you, but I don't actually have any of their music in my collection.

I heard about those. Passed on it myself ... I want to see Paul Kelly himself, you know? My mother saw him in a club on the Sunshine Coast a year or two ago, said he was excellent. Sound Relief was cool and all, but I'm sure you'll agree it'd be much better to see him in a small venue.

Ha! I'm on to you daughter! Watch you're step or CHEFEDGE will appear before you when you least expect it!!!

Kia ora! :)

selfias.jpg

I'm impressed, Inthistowntastic Bono brings lurkers out of the woodwork.

Now we just need to coax deeto into posting.

Will this work?

2.gif

I'm back to sort you little shits out, you little shits ... (haha my intelligent insults :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom