Yay Queer eye for Women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
[q]Bravo to Air 'Queer Eye' Show for Women
Apr 8, 12:14 PM EST

Fashion-challenge d women will get their due when a companion to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" arrives on Bravo.

Set to debut next year, the distaff spin-off of Bravo's smash series will be set in Los Angeles, where a team of gay stylists will be dispatched to help their female charges look, feel and live better.

Just how closely the 13-episode series will mirror the show that inspired it is yet to be determined, but the basic makeover in such problems areas as food and wine, grooming, fashion, interior design and culture will likely be similar.

Clearly Bravo's hopes are high that "Queer Eye for the Straight Gal" will score with viewers in the same way as the original.

An unexpected hit when it premiered on the cable network last summer, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" has won big ratings on Bravo as well as for broadcast sibling NBC, which aired it on a few occasions.

Meanwhile, the "fab five" from the original show have become stars in their own right. Among other ventures, their jointly authored book is on the best-seller list.
[/q]

Wow, I didnt know that. I just googled it. Very weird. Im of the opinion that you either are or you arent or you are both - not go from completely being one to the other than back again. :huh:

I agree I would love Carson to dress me and for Kyan to do my hair and skin. I would actually love all of them as my best friends. They would keep my house clean, well stocked with the best wines and food and hopefully make me pretty. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom