Yap, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again with the creepy. Edge is being Jacob Marley in this song.

Edgelow.jpg

I don't know how I dismissed Nebraska so quickly after the first time I heard it. This album is really good.

We've got plenty still to cover, and re-cover.

Yeah, we all seem to enjoy this, so I can see us re-listening to stuff in the future.

I'd like to do my custom JT, since I'm pretty proud of it and I'd like to see what the rest of you make of it.

Yeah, we all seem to enjoy this, so I can see us re-listening to stuff in the future.

I'd like to do my custom JT, since I'm pretty proud of it and I'd like to see what the rest of you make of it.

I like that idea. I'd also be interested in what everyone makes of my ATYCLB, which I'll tweak a bit whilst essay writing tomorrow.

Damn, I almost forgot this Kool Thing that I made last night to remind myself that I was a U2 fan, as I hadn't been on the forum for a bit. It'll probably be my sig when I get around to all that stuff.

itstheperfectlogopz7.jpg

And for the collectors, a Limited Edition limited colour edition!

limitededitionlimitedcona6.jpg

I wish I had headphones right now, since The Swan is a pretty beautiful piece. But on speakers, it just doesn't have the same impact. Got to order new headphones one day soon.

Damn, I almost forgot this Kool Thing that I made last night to remind myself that I was a U2 fan, as I hadn't been on the forum for a bit. It'll probably be my sig when I get around to all that stuff.

itstheperfectlogopz7.jpg

And for the collectors, a Limited Edition limited colour edition!

limitededitionlimitedcona6.jpg

Bono's teeth :shudder:

We should also make a big playlist of B-sides :)

I have a CD that contains the b-sides that failed to make the Best Of 1980-1990 B-Sides disc from U2:3 to the JT era. The people who've requested rarities on this thread and had them sent from me would have it; indeed, I know I've sent the whole disc to some people. So that might be a logical choice for doing the b-sides.

Let's Go Native is a pretty cool song, and a good closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom