Ya know, its unbelievable the nature of some humans.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im sorry but Im going to have to say this......

thats the 4th time I have seen this....

basically I can see outside my work, the main road outside my work, and sometimes I hear the sirens and see an Ambulance pass, and naturally cars pull over to let it pass........but that is the 4th time I have seen a car, 3 or 4 cars back in those brief seconds, quickly pull out and overtake the others that pulled over, just before they pull out.....

now, call me a stinky if I wrong or if u disagree or if u find all this pointless, but considering its an Ambulance (or maybe Fire Brigade) - I find it 'disrespectful', the pple who do that.

sorry but basically I wanna say...........:rant:

yes, I know u all sayin its gonna happen anywhere, but it just shows, sometimes, the impatience in todays life.....ya know?

It's because in this world people have no patience....it's always go, go, go, busy, busy, busy.... they are in a big rush for what? to go to work? To go to an appointment? Maybe to chase that ambulance to see what horrific thing they are going to? It is sad, but I know people who will follow an ambulance to see where it is going and see what kind of accident has happened :mad:

Pisses me off too maddie. Same with those who just wont pull aside for an ambulance, or fire truck.
The best I ever saw was a road rage incident because of a funeral procession.
:mad:

confession time

maddie do you have access to a printer?
I came back to my car in the supermarket car park last week. It had a piece of paper under the windscreen wiper. I shouldn't have read it!!!
It said(I'm embarrased to admit this)
"Thanks for parking so close you arsehole. Stupid fucking people like you should take the bus."
I was hurt, I didn't notice I had parked too close. It wasn't near a disabled spot. I don't like it when people swear at me, even on paper.
The thing that got me was that someone had printed these out in fancy font with curly wurly borders, so pretty and so angry. They must have them in their glove box just to brighten other's day.

I am a very mild-mannered driver. my kids think it's pathetic how patient I am. When I was a teenager my best friend had a VW bug. that we used to get around . I used to say I'd buy her a microphone and a speaker for the roof, so the other drivers could benefit from all the cursing that I was hearing. She was never in the wrong!!
Sorry maddie , reminiscing, you made me laugh...again.

typos, wicked typos

Last edited:
Cass that is so unbelievably rude! I hope you went home and made yourself a nice cup of chamomile or something after that. How rude are some people!... Bad drivers are going to be the end of me one day. I will either have a heart attack from stress or do a Marge Simpson and just pull up stumps and stop in the middle of a busy freeway one day and have Sydney's biggest tantrum....and probably a heart attack after it from stress.

Re: funeral procession, one day about 2 or so years ago, I was coming home quite early in the day, before any peak hour and the freeway I take is fairly long and straight. I was coming up over this slight raise in the road and could see clear ahead for probably a K or so, and noticed that the 1st lane was slow, and the first 2 cars were hearses. I figured it for what it was and as I approached in the second lane I slowed down so I wasn't flying past them at a disrespectful speed. I glanced back in the rearview and saw most of the line had their headlights on, as you do in such a procession and I guess wasn't paying too much attention to the line on my left ahead of me, saying a silent sorry for the people etc as you do...but some dickwad 2 or so cars up obviously wasn't one of them, he cut me off, flipped me the bird then swerved on into the 3rd lane and came so close to clipping someone else. He sat on his horn and sped off like an absolute freaking tool yelling abuse. He had obviously joined the freeway from the last entry ramp and found himself stuck and got so pissed off. Maybe he didn't realise, but I think on a fairly empty freeway seeing a line of 30 odd cars going about 80Km an hour doesn't need the world's highest IQ to figure out what's going on. It mad me so mad for those people. There is absolutely no where in the world you could be needing to be that warrants such asshole road manners. Appalling stuff.
:mad:

What a huge d*ckwad d*ckless a*sehole B*ugger mukf*kker t*tless b*sterd of a b*gger! If only......IF ONLY I knew who that b*ggerin B*asterd was not only would he have no fricken f*ked up bollocky car to d*ckwardly waltz his b*ggerin arse into, he would have two f*king black balls! :rant:

B*sterd

the nerve, the cheek, the disrespect, what he had to rush home to watch 'Debbie Does Dallas Part 9???????' Bu*gger

I hate that soooooooooo much, I get so steamed up and I wanna just chase after pple like that and cut them off.....! :mad::rant:

sorry, :wink: couldnt help myself there...

(joins Angie and Cass into becoming three top lady Road Warriors - boys, be afraid.)

Angela that is so horrible.

When My grandmother died the procession went through winding streets and through a downtown area. We all had flags and lights, as we were going through a red light, most of the cars were politely waiting but this one jackass cut out in front of my uncle. Must been in a big hurry or something...anyway...he prolley should have waited, because he was behind my dad and my dad went just a wee bit slower than he needed to just to "teach a lesson" as it were.

Maddie your response is priceless :hug: Dont ever apologise for how you react to someone else's actions when it is simply showing the vast difference between you and someone like Mr nameless asswipe. Daisy I'm sorry to hear you copped similar in your gran's procession. People are so senseless at times. agh. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom