XXX - the new Vin Diesel movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hey everyone - did any of you see this movie yet? What are your thoughts on it?

xxx2.jpg

Vin Diesel blows the roof off!!

I saw it last night an it was kickass! I :heart: Czech/prague babes! i never seen soo many explosions in a movie before. ok, no more as i will spoil ya.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it, but it HAS to be better than that disaster of a movie called "Signs." Such a GREAT first 2/3 of a film - and then possibly the worst ending I have ever seen in a movie. Blah... I tell ya, after "Unbreakable" - which was just O.K. - and now "Signs" - I'm not going to rush to see another M. Night Shyalaman movie again. He still has great potential and he's getting there, but not yet.

**cass joins Hello Angel on Cloud 9 after hearing that nice bit of news**

I have movie news too, but I'll put it in my Elvis thread later:):)
:heart: :dance: :happy: :angel:

Thanks for the pic too. That is my first pic of Mr Diesel on file...there's always room for one more.

an aside to my aside...I love a guitairst/singer called Johnny Diesel. He grew up in the USA, but had his musical career in Australia. He's smooth I like his stuff too. "Crying Shame" "Tip of My Tongue" "Love Junk"...if we could get Vin doing a scene as Johnny is singing one of those songs, ideas:)

In case you need some visual aids. visual help

Although, I can not see the one that Mad1 posted from IN STYLE mag, which I think is the best one.:shrug:

Re: Re: Vin Diesel blows the roof off!!

Giant Lemon said:

I may be American, but I'm of 100% Czech heritage. Do I count as a Czech babe? :sexywink:

hiya :lemon:

Yes, i don't mind if you're American-czechian. thats even better, actually. :sexywink:

Where are you from?

PS., Up til a couple days ago i thought you were male but all thats changed now.

Last edited:
Ok, found this thread to say...it came out here 2 weeks ago, and on Sat there, me and two others went to see it..

now, how about I rant for a moment

*$&$)*)$()?*) 20 ?*($*)( times *$)(&$)&?$)*?)(*$)( young kids*$()*$)(*$) teens up and *$*$()*)(!*)(!*)(!"*) down to the *$()*$)($ loos for a quick snog$*()$*)($*chat*!!"""**** whateverthefuktheywereat!($%*())(

did my feckin HEAD in!!!!!!!!! :rant:

anyway....now thats over

the film, fantastic explosive stuff, great bike, snowboardin, car scenes, absolutely loved all that stuff but the script sucked a great big ass! TERRIBLE! Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!

and while that new girl Asia is gorgeous, they made her look ridiculous, they couldve done better for her.............

Vin, watch out mate, some directors are misusing u for ur big muscles, the fact u look like a GI Joe Action-Packed Beau, and are just using u for action packed movies...........

Asia...........I hope they give that girl a better script next time.............no her performance wasnt weak, I just blame the dopey director............................:wave:

but other than that, great scenes, esp the dancer on the bed-pole........:yes:

:D

Back
Top Bottom