"x" crowd???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm going to move this back to LS since its more like a fun conversation than a help topic :wink:

It's a group of U2 fans who are also huge fans of Xtreme Sports. I know 2 or 3 of them were competing in the X-Games this week. Yeah, that crowd is OUT OF CONTROL!! Haha, U2-pun!!! Where is Cujo???

Every time I see this thread, I think of a pretty bad movie:

6632_poster.jpg

:shifty:

Melon

Thanks for the welcome back. :wink: It's amazing how one little book can make people forget about posting about thier favourite band for a few weeks!

GibsonGirl said:
Thanks for the welcome back. :wink: It's amazing how one little book can make people forget about posting about thier favourite band for a few weeks!

Must be quite the book!:wink: What's the title?

Harry Potter. Made the trek to St. John's to go to the release party and everything. :reject:

GibsonGirl said:
Harry Potter. Made the trek to St. John's to go to the release party and everything. :reject:

Awww:wink: ....stand proud, Potterite! (a new word?) My sister loves that series, even though it's not anywhere to be found on her second-year university reading list! I actually haven't read the books myself, but the movies are well done...new one out soon I think?

my small font revelation: I used to love Rubert the Bear so much I made my own Rubert books with construction paper...long after I probably should have, according to society

:wink:

Ok guys I'm gonna let you all in on the secret. The X crowd (of whom I am a card carrying fellow traveller), is one half of a highly secret X&Y Coldplay fan community, so secret that it was split at its inception into X and Y components. The Y part disappeared long ago, to nobody knwos where. So come on, express your Coldplay fandom at the X place!

Or not.

Back
Top Bottom