WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WT, you seem to know what you are on about re wrestling.

Can you explain the homosexual tendancies and references used by Viscero (is it? - massive guy with strange eyes who simulates bumming his opponent while he lays flat on his face). I saw some of this last night and i was suprised it can be transmitted as it is almost simulated rape as its not like the opponent is consenting.

Then I saw some guy in a suit drop his trousers to reveal a thong - not sure what he was going to do but Triple H then slammed him to the canvas and knocked him out.

I dont watch it often and therefore wouldnt what these two incidents were all about???

Visera, i have no idea what that's about.
he's been doing that for a while. its part of his 'World's Largest Love Machine" character.

The guy in the suit was Vince McMahon, once in while he does a segment where he get's wrestlers to kiss his ass, as part of the "Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club".

club member so far inclued:

(British wrestler) William Regal
RAW announcer Jim Ross
Vince's son, Shane McMahon
Shawn Micheals

Yep, wrestling certainly has changed these days.

DX IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :sad: :rockon:

OH MY GOD.... the ONE thing I've asked for many years, is for those 2, which I hated in 97 (I'm all Pro Bret Hart) but really love (DA GAME RULZ!!!) has happened.... now I can die happy... no wait... I have to watch a live show, THEN die happy

As I live in Chile, I can't watch the show LIVE (I use'd to, from 95 to 98, but not now... we're like a month and a half behind.. we just passed WM and are going to Backlash :| ), so I read the whole thing on 411mania,com... dammit... I WAS EXCITED READING THE THING... and wathcing the video on wwe.com... made it even better

10_83x64.jpg

09_83x64.jpg

13_83x64.jpg

16_83x64.jpg

ARE YOU READY???.... because I'm sure as hell I am...

(Interference should have a SUCK IT smiley)

^^ the face Shawn makes in the center gif is HILLARIOUS :lmao:

the smiley should at least cross its arms... making an X

:drool:

I watched Raw last night just to see the DX reunion, see it worked:wink: Old school viewer tuned in for old school team.

Funny how Bret Hart was the one that turned McMahon onto the idea of being the hated owner character. Ever since that incident in 97 where he screwed Bret Hart, McMahon realized what a great gimmick it was for him to be the hated owner. It is a long-time running setup now where he gets his butt kicked by the wrestlers. Eventually, Shane will have to take up the mantle cause after a while, I don't take pleasure in watching 30somethings beating up 60somethings.:wink:

Anyone know where ECW is or if it is being broadcast in Canada? I want some blood!!!!!!!!!!

try 40 somethings....

he's 40... I think... all I know is he's not in any 3X digit combination...

HHH is 37 I think... or 35... hell.. BATISTA is 37

people... go watch the VENGEANCE press conference... when DX appears is hillarious

pepokiss said:
he's 40... I think... all I know is he's not in any 3X digit combination...

Who's 40?

Vince McMahon is 61

i think the youngest WWE wrester is Kenny, and he's 19

:hmm: looks like one, its a white band on his left arm.
i don't know if there are other bracelets that are white?

nice of him to be wearing one if it is :up:

DX rules. I loved how they built his thing up since Wrestlemania. Any thoughs on who else might join them? Or will it just be HBK and HHH? I think Shelton Benjamin might work with those two. Edge and Lita have the look to be in DX but I don't think that would really work though. Another thing I want to know is who's gonna be the back stabber between HBK and HHH when the inevitable power struggle happens? In my opinion it should be Shawn who cheap shots HHH with a super kick rather than Triple H laying down a pedigre. I think haveing Shawn be the guy who hands out the cheap shot would make it more interesting. Triple H is always the bad guy and Shawn the face for the last few years so it would be a twist if Shawn came out with the attitude and "screws" HHH. I don't want it to happen right away of course but we all know it will happen one way or the other sometime in the future. Any thoughts?

Well so far we know at Vengence its Triple H and HBK vs. all 5 members of the Spirit Squad.
maybe this week on Raw they might announce new members of DX, or bring back Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac.
or they might make a suprise return at Vengenace. :hyper: :hyper:

As for the eventual backstabbing (i hope we don't see it for a loooooong time) i reckon it will be HBK. when DX made a brief comeback a few years ago, HHH pedigreed Shawn.

i've just been watching youtube videos of DX invading WCW :lmao:!!! :drool:

ARE YOU READY????

I saw that European title match LIVE, on TV, and I was laughing my ass off and really mad (remember they were the bad guys, I hated Shawn for beating Bret and Stone Cold was in a rise)

Great times...

Vengeance sucked, although I did like the bit where Vince went into the restroom then something exploded! Vince came out with a green face! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom