WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 Beginner said:

I know, it was absolutely disgraceful, its more disgraceful if you watch it! :mad: All Khali did was a chop to the head and kicked his head! That was literally it! :mad: And then for the pin, he placed his foot on The Undertaker's foot, how disrespectful!

Damn WWE. I can't understand their minds. And I thought Rey Rey would drop the title. Not that I don't like him, but from what I've heard he has having trouble with his knees...

But anyway, I'm sure it was way better than Backlash...

And, about Cena... screw you damn kids!! :mad: He sucks. Plain and Simple! And people bashed and still bash Batista. At least he had that glamour with the smocking and glasses lol.

Kids like heroes and in their heads Cena is one of them because he's always surprassing the odds. It's like Goku... :eyebrow:

There are a lot of wrestlers who deserves a title. You don't need to have the same champion for over a year! Even if Cena lose his title and don't believe the sales would be lower... only if he gets injured and disappears from the map... (wishfull thought :drool: )

two words for you: SUCK IT :bow:

U2 Beginner said:
^ Yeah, it is cool! :rockon:

MNM broke up! :(

Yes and Melina and Nitro were suspended in real life. Probably that's why they made MNM broke up... With those two been suspended and not Joey, it make no sense at least for me for that continuity... and if they want them to be together again I'm sure WWE will find and unpleasant, dubious and crapping way to do it...

I'm finding it amazing they're not screwing up this whole DX angle :shrug:

^ You don't have to pay no. Just sign up, go to wwe.com, then on the left scroll down to where it says WWE Fantasy. Thn read the rules.

Wayne, I think you'll be good at playing it!

My teams name is ''Team Regal''! :wink: in ''Angle Maniacs League''!.......:huh:

Last edited:
Tyagu_Anaykus said:
:hmm: as waynetravis says I'll have to take a look sometime. Sorry about the quote waynetravis.

that's ok :up:
call me Wayne :D

U2 Beginner said:
The prize of WWE Fantasy is 2 tickets to Survivor Series 2006! Now das cool!

das cool

:lol:

^ I saw it before, but was too sad to look at all of it. :sad: :sad:

My brother had the privelidge of seeing him live once, very close up. :heart:

I had the honour of chanting his name on Smackdown in London this year. :)

We will never forget Eddie. :heart:

me neither :(

i went on the internet on the Monday and went on the my wrestling forum and saw the Eddie picture with 'Breaking News' written under it.

i did'nt know what to do throughout the day, i was completely shocked.

I tuned into Smackdown on the Friday night before he died and i saw his last match. He ended it like he normally ended his matches: Lied, Cheated and Stealed :lol: :sad:

^ That time I watched it in the bedroom and my sister was asleep in the top bunk. I was watching Smackdown from the bottom bunk, and when the ref went down, and he done THAT smile, I laughed out loud so badly, that my sister almost woke up! I couldn't keep it in, thats how amazing Eddie Guerrero was! :angel:

^ Me too. :heart:

On Smackdown JBL keeps saying, ''I beat Eddie Guerrero for the WWE title'' Do you think he doesn't like playing that role?

i think JBL is just saying that to get some heat from the crowd.

i'm not sure, because i don't watch Smackdown, but i think JBL kinda playing himself :shrug:

^ I think that a lot too. I admire his other side, the JBL in his book ''Have more money now'' as cocky as the title may sound. Some good stuff. :up:

what's that like?
the only WWE books i have are:

Where are we now? <----- :lol:
Unscripted
The Official WrestleMania story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom