WTF is WB Superstars??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I saw a clip from that show on the news yesterday morning. What the hell? Is that show serious? The clip showed some blonde girl wailing a song so off that it hurt, and then she had some "dancers" behind her. Please tell me that show is some lame attempt at a joke.

And then, if you've seen it enough to know, I may point and laugh at you.

If this is the same show I'm thinking of, they're looking to find 'America's worst singer'.

They tell the contestants they're actually good, and they're gonna spill the beans on the last show I believe.

It's all pretty cruel in my opinion, yet I still find myself stopping to watch a few minutes while flipping through the channels. :|

(Yes, you may point and laugh)

I heard on one of the gossip shows that this is the show that the audience was told that the contestants were all from the make a wish fondation and to act like they were all great singers. They said at least one lawsuit is in the works. Pretty sucky thing to do.

martha said:
I saw a clip from that show on the news yesterday morning. What the hell? Is that show serious? The clip showed some blonde girl wailing a song so off that it hurt, and then she had some "dancers" behind her. Please tell me that show is some lame attempt at a joke.

And then, if you've seen it enough to know, I may point and laugh at you.

I love it when teacher swears!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom