Would You to Stay Alive????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Erm after watching years of Survivor.. hell no. You could live off all sorts of other things.

would i still be able to eat him, even if my own life wasn't at risk in any sort of way?

Lets say you are on a snow covered mountain top with no vegitation. Now how else are you going to survive? Do you eat a humanbeing or is there another way of obtaining sustinance?

gherman said:
Lets say you are on a snow covered mountain top with no vegitation. Now how else are you going to survive? Do you eat a humanbeing or is there another way of obtaining sustinance?
:hmm: Wasn't there some sort of airplane crash incident a couple decades ago where this actually happened? In South America somewhere?

It sounds logical, but it isn't necessarily; if you're talking alpine conditions, then getting down requires considerable skill and experience, adequate equipment, and a very high level of fitness. The survivors of the crash described above (in the link) were only rescued in the end because a small handful of them fit these qualifications, and they weren't rescued until more than two months after the crash.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Climb down the damn mountain?

You can't. There is a blizzard and you are 100's of miles into the Rockies. You have no GPS system and, no, your cell won't work either.

Would you care if you were the dead person and the friend ate you?

Why? To me, it's no different than being an organ donor.

Last edited:
Depends if there is WATER!

There is no point eating anything, especially meat, unless there is water available as eating increases the bodies need for water.

In a survival situation food is actually a low priority until around 2 weeks and that's if your body fat stores are low!

Back
Top Bottom