Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oOoOoOo.. :hmm: thats a hard one, but since this thread doesn't have as many posts so I can keep up with everyone better.. this one!

wyr be the good cop or the bad cop in a film :lol:

The bad cop :macdevil:

would you rather be a rockstar or an actor/actress ?

20, I wouldn't be able to cope with 900 (without resorting to violence, that is)

Would you rather have your arms and legs amputated, or your eyes and sense of taste removed?

no nose then i could make myself look like GhostRider:wink:

Wyr: be locked In a dark dungeon with Zombies or be in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Fall over on stage, as I've done that before and it wasn't too bad!

Would you rather be one of those girls that bono gets on stage and they just WON'T get off the stage, or never get to dance with him at all?

Write a song with, I can't sing for shit :lol:

Would you rather go and see U2 once more and then never see them, or any other band again, or never see U2 (again) but be able to go to see other bands?

Never see u2 again.
I have seen them enough, and the memories carry me over,
not to mention i have every single friggen dvd ever made.

wyr have the ability to resurrect a loved one for one day or NEVER die yourself.

Not into one night stands...so im going with a super model, that way i can laugh at her to her face.

WYR have it be daylight 24 hours a day or nighttime 24 hours a 'day'.

EDIT: do you mean a horrible sucky time in bed?
Then i guess that would be a one night stand too, so give me the jerk.

:wink:

Tropical rainforest :up: At least you'd have shade, and probably a nearby watersource :wink:

Would you rather have your whole family die in a fire and only you survive, or die with them?

Die with them.. it would avoid the feeling of lonelyness and guilt.. plus it means we'd be together in the afterlife.

You really know how to put people in a good mood.. I know who to go to now when I need cheering up!

Wyr be Minnie or Mickey ( Mouse that is :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom