Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tall which I am:wink: 5`8

Would you rather marry a rich person who`s dumb and dosen`t care about you one way or the other,or marry someone poor with a great education and loves you to death...

Poor, great education and loves you to death :up:

Would you rather kill someone who's close to you, or murder 30 people you don't know? (sorry, it's a little morbid)

Staple my skin, just once though, I've done it before and it doesn't hurt :wink:

Would you rather have leprosy or scurvy (and not get treatment)

Six nipples... at least I could hide them.
These are lovely questions by the way :lol:

Would you rather have no hair at all or be covered in it from head to toe?

No hair at all :up: I'm sure I'd have endless fun with wigs and I actually have some stick-on eyebrows :lol:

Would you rather have an STD or a 30ft tapeworm :sick:

lol I don't want Uber to move to Canada :(........does someone want him banished from the US or something?!:ohmy:

so I'd definetly travel back to the Middle Ages....I'll make the sacrifice for Uber! lol

wyr hear your tatoo artist say "oops um....shoot...that's not good" or your piercing artist?

Actually, I meant would you rather have Uber move to Canada or have Uber go back in time....either way, we're read of Uber, who really should be called Beav, not Uber, or assclown, either one.

I choose Tatoo artist.

Would you rather drink a bottle of mouthwash, or, rinse your mouth out with soap?

I had my piercer say 'oops' during a very intimate piercing,she dropped the cork and lets just say i was not in a position to reach for it myself.
Besides it hurting like a Motherf****r, i couldn't get a refund, she i opted to have her re- pierce ...omg

So, i much rather hear my tattoo artist say oops.

WYR never be able to check your email ever again, or talk on the phone ever again ?

No spoken words said:
Actually, I meant would you rather have Uber move to Canada or have Uber go back in time....either way, we're read of Uber, who really should be called Beav, not Uber, or assclown, either one.

I choose Tatoo artist.

Would you rather drink a bottle of mouthwash, or, rinse your mouth out with soap?

Well, NSW, I go with drinking a bottle of mouthwash, since you asked.

Would you rather see a shrink every week for a year, or, have a key body part shrink over the course of a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom