Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not know until they tell me. I mean at least he is telling me. I just would rather skip the visual so it wouldn't be permanant in my brain.

wyr feed your hand to a starving Doberman OR insert a centipede into your ear and then cover the exit with an earplug.

birthdate definately.. Id like to see how people would react to that!!

wyr live knowing that something bad is going to happen but have no idea when or have the bad thing happen now and begin the process of picking up the pieces.

have alopecia. Dude, there are better ways to put hair on (wigs, etc) than to take unwanted hair off...constantly and look like a huge hairy beast.

wyr...always forget your name when asked OR never remember anyone else's name

Well, I suppose independently wealthy.

wyr find out that your wife or husband was actually your cousin.
OR
find out your parents were cousins.

hmmm........ Do you understand the implications of this. I mean, my life would be ruined either way. Why must I choose!

OK - parents :wink: But if my wife was Heather Graham and she was a distant cousin :hmm:

WYR be thirsty or hungry

hmm lousy sex. I could always teach them or at least try ... but i cannot stand the thought of someone not respecting me, but having sex with me. uckkk.

wyr Walk through a cemetery alone at night? OR
Swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it?

happy marriage with no kids. I am not even sure I want kids, but I wouldn't want to make the kids suffer through our bad marriage....or myself either.

OK, a hair in my food.

wyr Have a pet monkey OR a pet seal?

Hmmm.... fabulous shoes. You only live once. But I could find fabulous comfy shoes.

wyr have a terrific wardrobe of clothes that are two sizes too small, or two sizes two big?

hmm. lost in a jungle. at least i have a chance of getting out and there's sure to be fresh water.

wyr spend 10 years in solitary confinement OR 10 years hospitalized not knowing whether you would live or die?

I think, hot and sweaty.
As although, it might be uncomfortable to be sweaty ... it's nowhere near how uncomfortable I am with having to deal with snow.

wyr NOT ever have to do without ... electricity or water ??

it's confusing. NOT ever have to do without.. . Well, I wouldn't want to do without electricity I suppose. but showers are amazing...so then again that's tricky

wyr find a spider the size of a CD in your bed OR a worm as long as your arm in your spaghetti?

hmm gosh I guess gum in my hair...

wyr listen to screeching cats all night right outside your window OR listen to car horns beeping all night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom