Would you like BONO to sing with...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Estratos

Babyface
I would like Bono to sing with that girl:
edyta_gorniak12.jpg

Not because she is cute, but because she is, in my opinion, extremely talented artist. Here are some free previews of her vocal range:
Linger - 3,85 mb
Ready for love (live acoustic) - 5 mb - STUNNING!

What do you think about her? Will Bono and her voice fit together? Is she worth singing with Bono?

But this ain't J LO. She's EDYTA, and there's a difference! J LO can't sing! And Edyta is much hotter! :)
blend003.jpg

Last edited:
Sinead, Shirley Manson, Dolores, Johnette Napoliatano (sp?)
Annie Lennox, Lisa Gerrard<=== this would be awesome!!

Hey! This is a topic about Bono and Edyta! You should rather make pleasent comments about her then counting other female singers :) Just kidding...:) But it would be nice if you write what you think about my proposal.
edyta_gorniak8.jpg

Inner El Guapo said:
Sinead, Shirley Manson, Dolores, Johnette Napoliatano (sp?)
Annie Lennox, Lisa Gerrard<=== this would be awesome!!

I agree with you about Lisa Gerrard! Lisa and Bono in a song would be epic!

My picks:
David Bowie
Sting
Eddie Vedder
Scott Weiland
Dido
Enya
Trent Reznor- Yeah like this would ever happen.....

I wish I could pick Freddie Mercury or Jim Morrison but I can't for obvious reasons unless someone could do some kind of Nat King Cole/Natalie Cole type split.

If Bono and Eddie Vedder ever do a duet...it would be a duet to top all duets.

A short contest for Londoners. Where was this picture of Edyta taken?
001.jpg

An answer should include name of the street and a current picture of this place. The first person will receive EDYTA's original CD.

Special information for Flying FuManchu: the readers of "Maxim" magazine have voted her their most popular international cover girl. But she's not a model, just a very talented AND good - looking singer.

Last edited:
Roisin from Moloko I think her voice would compliment his very well. and she's hot.

I think Estratos is a little obsessed with this fair polish damsel ;) she is quite attractive, though. Good voice, but not as good in my voice as Dido, Kate Rogers, Sarah McClachlan, Roisin, etc

Yeah, Estratos IS obsessed :)
Dido songs are quite different then Edyta's and Edyta's voice scale is much higher. But I love Dido.

So if you listened to Edyta's songs could you tell me which one is the best in your opinion.
This is the last one I'm giving you:
When you come back

My dream would be to have Bono duet with either Roy Orbison or Jeff Buckley - or have all three of them sing together. Unfortunately, Roy and Jeff are both gone so it will never happen. :sad:

Living people I'd love to have Bono sing with:

Elvis Costello
Joss Stone
Van Morrison
Michael Stipe
Aretha Franklin
Nick Cave
Stevie Nicks
Eddie Vedder
P.J. Harvey
Kate Bush
Morrissey

Last edited:
Bono and Michael Stipe on One. Stipe does One so, so well, and you can imagine them doing different parts, echoing each other in some areas, properly dueting in others.

Also Eddie Vedder for sure, but on a more angry song. Something where Bono can use that kind of tempered anger voice that he can have in the verses, and Vedder can soar in on a chorus, take it to another level.

Thom Yorke as well.

They're all voices that can play well with Bono's different styles of singing, bring off two different emotions in one song.

Back
Top Bottom