Would you guys be a little upset if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
it's graduation night, your girlfriend/boyfriend says they're coming, but doesn't stick around to say hi, bye, or congratulations afterwards? I stuck around for an half hour looking for Jennifer, but she left without even waving. I know it's not a big deal, but it kinda hurts. But I'm not gonna let that get me down, I've got an all-night school sponsored event to get to (one where people still there in the morning get money). Of course, I was going to invite her, but since she didnt' have time to talk earlier, didn't stay after graduation, and I can't get ahold of her now, I guess I'm going alone. Oh well, I'll see what's up tomorrow. Thanks for listening to my blather.

well, that IS crappy. good of you not to let it get you down though, that's positive. i know i'd be super upset by it. the senior party is best enjoyed sans girlfriend/boyfriend. go through it with your friends, because well, it's just better that way. tell her though that it sorta upset you, because communication is always a bonus in relationships.

side note: have lotsa lotsa fun at your party!!!

Yeah I'd be upset bro, but make the most of the event. While I was there, I would scope out the place for other hotties with the motto "when in Rome.."

Re: Re: Would you guys be a little upset if...

martha said:

This may not be the word to use unless she has a pretty damn good excuse.

No kidding.

A girl like that is not worth your time.

Even my friends that were kind of jerks to me sometimes (okay, I was a jerk to them sometimes too :D) were sweet and there for me when I graduated from high school.

Back
Top Bottom