Women and Penises?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

I think doctorwho thought this out waaay too much.

*Still finds penises attractive.

Ok. Well, here's my bio class talking:

The male body is a tool. The penis's shape is what it is (naturally) to give semen a fighting chance to make it to the egg. The foreskin's function is to "plunge" back sticky fluids in a womans uterus while creating a "suction" effect to get the sperm to the oviduct faster and safer. The better the "suction" created by a penis retreating and ejaculating at the same time, the farther the semen will go into the oviduct (fallopian tube) and (in evolutionary terms) hopefully fertilize the egg.

Thus the penis is a tool.

-end bio rant-

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

My o my.......yes,totally impressed,one of nature's marvels imho, but I'll spare you the detail.
It's funny Sicy mentions the abdominal whatever they are, groove thingies. I have been waxing lyrical lately about the hollow at the top/side of the thigh...does that have a name?(bit like ralph in The English Patient, fascinated)

Oh dear, the old problem, which smilie to use?

PS: David Suzuki has made a documentary all about the evolution of the penis...in case you should like more knowledge on the subject.

The female genitalia, I haven?t given that much thought.
Maybe I should go to the library and check out a book.
Hey, I wonder if there is any information available on the internet?
I will try my search engine.
Perhaps I?ll be successful, in my educational pursuits.

I?ll get back to you later.

Originally posted by Lilly:
Ok. Well, here's my bio class talking:

The male body is a tool. The penis's shape is what it is (naturally) to give semen a fighting chance to make it to the egg. The foreskin's function is to "plunge" back sticky fluids in a womans uterus while creating a "suction" effect to get the sperm to the oviduct faster and safer. The better the "suction" created by a penis retreating and ejaculating at the same time, the farther the semen will go into the oviduct (fallopian tube) and (in evolutionary terms) hopefully fertilize the egg.

Thus the penis is a tool.

-end bio rant-

You may have you shed some light on the old adage:
?A poor craftsman blames his tools.?

I totally agree with Yellow Kite and Angel.
This whole penises are yucky looking is rather silly.
Tongues aren't exactly beautiful either but we like to play with them a lot.

I fully admit I like looking at the penis. Breasts and vagina I have, so I can see them any old time
biggrin.gif

I'm not one of those sex in the city girls who gets al ga ga if a man has a huge package, but I definitely believe it goes almost beyond a physical thing and becomes completely...
Ok maybe Im going to an area I shouldn't here.
Look what you did, got me all tongue tied! What Yellow Kite said.

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

MAN GROOVE, Sicy. Man groove. Have you learned nothing from pictures of Larry over in Pleba???
wink.gif

So now that I have a wacky mental picture of myself running around with my fingers in my ears yelling "TMI! TMI!", I have to say that I find nothing attractive abou the male appendage. I agree it's a tool, and is just very...utilitarian. I think that they do look better next to a body that's in great shape, but that's a rare combination.

I would like to know why men seem to think the world revolves around their 'tools' when most women *I* know tend to giggle about them behind their backs?! Like Elaine on Seinfeld said: "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

(OMG, Martha Stewart just said "flaccid" on her show.
eek.gif
Seemed rather appropriate for this thread, hee hee)

Originally posted by Sicy:
If I may... I find the lower abdomen area of a trim male very sexy.. the "lines" you were talking about near the hips really turn me on.

magnet-man-gs-hot-boy-looking-through-hole.jpg

OH MY GAWD @ this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, some of them are rather attractive...hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

When you think about it without any sexual conotation, female genitalia is rather repulsive. A gash might be a more appropriate term.

However, with hormones freely flowing through my body, I must say that the vagina, clitoris and the whatnot is rather attractive. In fact, I love the whole area. But this is coming from a person who has only seen 1 (although many times, like 2
wink.gif
) vagina, clitoris and the whatnot in the last 5 years.

CK

Anyway, now i've got my giggling under,um, control, i'll say that some penises are much better looking than others, and uh...I do indeed find those ones attractive, very attractive.
But then, i also think Bulldogs are cute and A-10s really interesting looking.
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Zooropamanda you're killing me.

All I know is that I just make sure that my penis is clean, smells nice and has a good haircut.

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

Tony. LMAO @ this thread!

Erm.. what pax said..

Its weird I mean, I am not a lesbian or anything (shut up wanderer) but I actually find the female body much more attractive and given the choice would rather look at a naked woman than a naked man. And not that I dont think a naked man is sexy.. if you really love them you love their penis too.. imo, but as far as attractive goes, women definatly have it over men.

yeah what sicy said...the female body is much more pleasing to the eye than the male penis. i dont find the penis attractive.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Originally posted by Naya:
I have a question: What do men think of women's genitals?

Mmmmm... now I'm hungry BWAHAHAHAHAH

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 04-24-2002).]

Its weird I mean, I am not a lesbian or anything (shut up wanderer) but I actually find the female body much more attractive and given the choice would rather look at a naked woman than a naked man. And not that I dont think a naked man is sexy.. if you really love them you love their penis too.. imo, but as far as attractive goes, women definatly have it over men.

This makes a lot of sense for so many reasons, Sicy. But to converse properly, we must take aspects of sexuality (physical desire) out of this discussion and examine the human figure on an artistic level.

If I look at a picture of a naked male, unless they are in great shape, I find it rather repulsive. This has nothing to do with my sexual preferences - but rather, in the ocular perception of what I, and we as a society, define as beautiful. For example, a man who is in great shape will have wonderful lines. A man's musculature generates numerous artistic moments - and these moments have been captured on canvases or in sculpture for centuries. However, for a more "normal" man, to be candid, there are not a lot of artistic impressions. Additionally, the thought of an overweight, hairy man usually repulses us. Only a man who is in at least decent shape (and I'm not one who is) makes the male body somewhat elegant. Furthermore, it is a muscular man that is often the definition of masculinity. Society may have played a role in this definition, as perhaps years of evolution. Nevertheless, it is usually a muscular man that we can appreciate on an purely artistic level.

In contrast, the female body exudes sensuality on many, many levels. The whole aura of "giving life" is, in and of itself, already beautiful. Again, this could be an effect of society or evolution, but we must be cognizant of that aspect. As a result, though, this already places the female frame at a higher artistic level. Also, despite the "stick figures" of models, most people find women of all sizes very attractive, because even the most thin women will have wonderful curves and lines that exude femininity. Furthermore a voluptuous figure, even on an overweight woman, will always turn heads. A woman's curves are what make her a wonderful artistic treat, analogous to a man's muscular definition. But, a woman does not have to be "in shape" to still have these wonderful curves and lines that make such an visual treasure. The woman can be thin, in-shape, average or heavy - all of which makes looking at a nude woman far more pleasing.

My claims are backed up by art history. The famous sculpture of David is of a man with clear muscular definition. Yet how man paintings or sculptures are there of naked, heavy-set men? In contrast, women of all shapes have been splendidly painted or sculpted in the nude. Some of this may be due to the hormones of the artist
biggrin.gif
, but I believe it is because of my above statement - that a woman's curves are wonderfully palatable in an artistic setting.

As for the penis or clitoris/external vulva, I don't think people find those parts of the body, alone, very attractive. What is attractive is the thought of giving your partner such pleasure through those areas of the body. As such, they become beautiful in that manner.

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 04-24-2002).]

Dr. Who-
I think yours and my physiques are..
'latently
artistic'.
Very latent.
frown.gif

No worries though, I would rather charmin em to death, like YOU.
smile.gif

Out-
D
B

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-24-2002).]

If I may... I find the lower abdomen area of a trim male very sexy.. the "lines" you were talking about near the hips really turn me on.

magnet-man-gs-hot-boy-looking-through-hole.jpg

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
biggrin.gif

I think we are missing the real issue here kiddies. You really need to look behind the issue in question to get to the truth...

the scrotum is the ugly one here!

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom