Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I love that stuff, but I don't understand why people eat it in tomato-based sauces at all. I'd just have it in the cream-based sauces, any day of the week.

:lol: I'm having it in Napoli sauce right now. Never had it in a cream-based sauce, actually. This is made of win.

ohhhhh man fark this hot weather
.... my liver is so pwnd. im bruising alllllll over the place for no reason . :yikes:

knelt down on one knee during dance tonight and its buised all over . just like that.

:mad:

Axver said:

:lol: I'm having it in Napoli sauce right now. Never had it in a cream-based sauce, actually. This is made of win.

Really never had it in a cream-based sauce? Gnocchi in carbonara is made of win.

mysterious_jen said:
ohhhhh man fark this hot weather
.... my liver is so pwnd. im bruising alllllll over the place for no reason . :yikes:

knelt down on one knee during dance tonight and its buised all over . just like that.

:mad:

Yes, the weather does suck hardcore.

And ugh, bruises suck too. Although I usually get cuts rather than bruises.

major_panic said:

Really never had it in a cream-based sauce? Gnocchi in carbonara is made of win.

I've had carbonara, but not gnocchi in it. Not such a fan of carbonara. I think tomato-based sauces in general are considerably superior.

This is the first time I've made Napoli sauce, actually. I normally do Bolognese but I'm really going off that in a big way.

major_panic said:

Yes, the weather does suck hardcore.

And ugh, bruises suck too. Although I usually get cuts rather than bruises.

I was wondering how dangerous your sword stuff is ...

coolian2 said:
Fuck this Warriors game for a joke.

Fuck the Warriors for a joke. I still cannot believe they're so conceited enough to rename themselves the New Zealand Warriors. Auckland =/= New Zealand FFS.

Axver said:

I was wondering how dangerous your sword stuff is ...

Unsharpened swords can do a lot of damage. I've cut all parts of my body before, even my ear!

Normally though, it's that or hitting myself in the leg with a staff. I've speared myself in the neck before somehow. :ohmy:

Actually most of my cuts are from my kitchen work. Also burns :madspit:

major_panic said:

Unsharpened swords can do a lot of damage. I've cut all parts of my body before, even my ear!

Normally though, it's that or hitting myself in the leg with a staff. I've speared myself in the neck before somehow. :ohmy:

:yikes: That sounds NASTY. I don't think I'd want to do something with such a high risk of injury ...

Axver said:

:yikes: That sounds NASTY. I don't think I'd want to do something with such a high risk of injury ...

Yeah, it's a good thing that the spears aren't sharpened.

And high risk of injury = high risk of fun!

coolian2 said:

That would be known as the retarded Australian media

Australian sports commentators have to be the very worst in the world. They don't even make an effort to hide their overwhelming bias.

major_panic said:

Yeah pretty much, especially Channels 7, 9 and 10 news.

UGH FUCK OFF YOU SENSATIONALIST BASTARDS.

No words, no matter how large they are, can express my disgust for that "news".

SBS World News: a brief moment of sanity. Though I really, really miss Mary Kostakidis. :sad:

Axver said:

Australian sports commentators have to be the very worst in the world. They don't even make an effort to hide their overwhelming bias.

Yes.

Officially they're called the NZ Warriors, but they haven't called themselves that in a long time, and the CEO himself has said they want to focus on Auckland only.

Axver said:

Are you kidding me?....Who ever the local team is, the commentators are biased.

Like Eddie McGuire with Collingwood.

major_panic said:

Yeah, it's a good thing that the spears aren't sharpened.

And high risk of injury = high risk of fun!

See, I don't fancy being accidentally stabbed to death or losing an ear or whatever.

Axver said:

UGH FUCK OFF YOU SENSATIONALIST BASTARDS.

No words, no matter how large they are, can express my disgust for that "news".

SBS World News: a brief moment of sanity. Though I really, really miss Mary Kostakidis. :sad:

Y'know what sickens me? A Current Affair and Today Tonight.

:larry: FOAD!:larry:

Axver said:

See, I don't fancy being accidentally stabbed to death or losing an ear or whatever.

It's like skydiving, really, only slightly less regulated but a fair bit safer. Besides, you look cool, and occasionally girls come to look at teh zomg shiney! objects.

Plus, there's the Asian anime crowd, who're always fascinated by us. Pity there aren't many good-looking ones there. They're usually the weird geeky Asian guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom