Witnness is BACK!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyboy

War Child
Yeaah, Ireland's best festivel is back, sponsored by Guinness too
biggrin.gif
It only started in 2000, then 2001 was nothing compared to the Slane monster, but this year no real big Slane act, they moved it forward to July 13/14, and look at THIS for a line-up SO FAR!!

Oasis
Chemical Bros
Green Day
Foo Fighters
No Doubt
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Gomez
A
Badly Drawn Boy
Mercury Rev
Groove Armada
The Devlins
Maria Doyle Kennedy

Uh huh....shal la, sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! Mercury Rev, Oasis and Chemicals, me so happy
smile.gif
smile.gif

nOOOOOOOOOO!

i so wanna go but im going to see Muse, The Revs AND Hives in 21 days for FREE in Dublin Castle then im seeing Oasis in Belfast for fREE and then im going to Spain for 2 weeks in august and i have to save all my money and i really wanna go to Witnness!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Muse, The Revs, The Hives, AND Oasis all for FREE?!!? Well sounds like you havin enough fun, Spain too! Don't get greedy now
tongue.gif

i might have to actually fork out for the muse gig...SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i have to save my pretty little ass off for spain...... we r so putting the pennies away now so i can go...i wish i had lots of money *weep*

O this is my first holiday OUTSIDE of ireland eeeeeeek!!!!!!! Ive never left here lol in 17 years shameful!

Wow, never been outta here?! I know some of my friends parents who are like 40+ and have never been abroad, not even England!!
eek.gif
so it could be worse! And ya, havin no money sucks big time, and I'm plannin on been unemployed durin the world cup.......jaysus I better start doin the lotto if I'm gonna make Witness and my holidays!
frown.gif

And the Walls....I dunno, there is always a fair few Irish bands at Witnness so ya never know!

PRODIGY, BASEMENT JAXX, AIR and STARSAILOR have been added!! and cornelius!!!!!!! this IS the best line-up EVER!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom