with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:yes: If I had to pick a favorite season I'd pick winter (snow, cold, holidays :love: )

But I love the summer because I stay with my family and friends in NY every summer :heart:

I'm just weird...I love overcast, cold weather, and I love snow. I don't like hot weather and I don't like sunshine. Fall and Winter will always trump Spring and Summer for me. Getting dressed is also more fun in Fall and Winter*. You can wear long pants, jeans, hoodies :heart:, sweatshirts, hats, shoes, etc etc. In the summer you put on shorts and a t-shirt and that's it because if you put anything else on you die of a heat stroke. Summer is only for me weather-wise if I'm on vacation somewhere(Turkey, Cancun :heart: ).

*namkcuR is not gay

Zoot, let us know what happens at the doctor!

When my aunt was younger she broke her leg in 3 places and didn't even know it was broken- so it doesn't necessarily have to hurt (I hope that's not the case with you though!)

Thanks sami! I will. Yeah, I'm pretty sure something is broken because I heard the sound! :yikes:

^ VG :hug: .. yes, I have to see the doctor tomorrow!

^ I slipped on the ice in front of my house and fell. :madspit: possible fracture in right leg! :mad:

anyway, don't let me get you down. :wink:

My mom broke a bone in her leg, right under her kneecap, at the end of August, I think. It's just now nearing normal-hood again.

^^^^^:yikes: :scream: :barf:
How? Did you have staples?

:faint:
I just wouldn't be able to deal with anything, I'm seriously scared for when I have kids :lol:

<My little cousin cut her finger open with a razor blade this summer (don't ask) and between my aunt who literally faints when she sees gross stuff or a ton of blood (I've seen it happen :yikes: ) and me I don't know how the kid managed to stop bleeding :reject: Good thing we held it together or else we would have had to call an ambulance :uhoh:

sami0201 said:
^^^^^:yikes: :scream: :barf:
How? Did you have staples?

:faint:
I just wouldn't be able to deal with anything, I'm seriously scared for when I have kids :lol:

The story is much more amusing when I tell it in person. Ask any of my friends. :lol:

But a long story short...
Very well newly waxed floors + exuberant child + nail sticking out of desk and a hard floor = OUCH.

It was when I was in grade 4, just got back from gym class. There was slipping, pain. Me crying on a floor. Sitting in the office, having everyone who's anyone (including ER nurses) telling me I won't need stiches. Hours in the ER. Until finally.........I had to get stiches. :yikes:

Ok....it doesn't sound funny, but I just didn't mention the humerous parts.

Awww. :hug: In the end, when you have to, you'll be able to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom