Wimbledon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats to Roger Federer!!!

Fire John McEnroe, more annoying than even Mary Carillo!!:wink:

And Nadal is definitely the Monica Seles of men's tennis.

Congratulations, Roger Federer! Fourth straight Wimbledon, wow. Nadal put up a good fight. Oh, and all the commentators on ESPN (excluding Cliff Drysdale) are awful. Yes, even Johnny Mac. I can't remember which commentator it was the other day who thought Cliff was an Aussie. I nearly threw my remote at the TV in rage, whilst Cliff spluttered around in disbelief. You don't call a South African an Aussie! :lol: It's probably the worst insult you can give us! :wink:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
I can't remember which commentator it was the other day who thought Cliff was an Aussie. I nearly threw my remote at the TV in rage, whilst Cliff spluttered around in disbelief. You don't call a South African an Aussie! :lol: It's probably the worst insult you can give us! :wink:

he is good.:up:

my mother said he sounded Australian the other day.:wink:

:tsk:

i wonder is todays win will give Federer the confidence playing against Nadal he didn't have in Paris..

the rockin edge said:

my mother said he sounded Australian the other day.:wink:

:tsk:

:madwife:

the rockin edge said:
i wonder is todays win will give Federer the confidence playing against Nadal he didn't have in Paris..

I hope it will! At least now it's a proper rivalry that isn't so one-sided. :hmm: It's about time Federer got one up on Nadal.

PS, your sig owns.

GibsonGirl said:

hey, i set her strait right away.:wink:

GibsonGirl said:
I hope it will! At least now it's a proper rivalry that isn't so one-sided. :hmm: It's about time Federer got one up on Nadal.

lets hope they keep playing in finals, it's so much more interesting than Federer beating Hewitt, Roddick..etc easily.

next game in the rivalry, US Open final..?

GibsonGirl said:

PS, your sig owns.

:sexywink:

Federer must have thought while walking on the court "got you where I want you!"

he was probably shitting himself for a bit after that 3rd set though :D

congrats Federer :up:

Federer :up:

Rafa was awesome though. For someone who's often been pigeonholed as nothing outside a clay court he's sure proved some people wrong, and it was great for Roger to acknoweldge that. Here's hoping for many more great matches on grass, clay, hardcourt whatever.

Gratz fed on another grand slam.
IT was make or break on the 2nd set though, could of changed the course of the entire game.

vaz02 said:
Gratz fed on another grand slam.
IT was make or break on the 2nd set though, could of changed the course of the entire game.

2nd or third?

Back
Top Bottom