Will Julia Roberts' kids get beaten up in the school yard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nelson-800x600.gif

I agree with Edgeman....Apple is the ultimate worst. What the hell was Gwyneth smoking; I still can't get over that one

Phinnaeus isn't too bad if it is shorted to Phin...and Hazel is very old ladyish, although I once knew a very nice old lady with that name....

My mom:

"How does Julia Roberts think she became famous? It wasn't with a name like Hazel Moder."

As if Phinneus wasn't bad enough...Walter? I'm of the opinion that name should be banned from use. :down:

:huh:

I feel so sorry for those kids. The bullies are going to torment them. People need to give their kids names they can live with. I'm all for people being different (for not giving their kids common names) but this is crazy!

I thought Gwenyth had everyone beat with naming her daughter Apple. Julia takes her crown.

AvsGirl41 said:
My mom:

"How does Julia Roberts think she became famous? It wasn't with a name like Hazel Moder."
:laugh:
If she becomes an entertainer she will be encouraged to use a different name.

originally posted by ~LadyLemon!
Phinnaeus isn't too bad if it is shorted to Phin...and Hazel is very old ladyish

I agree. The poor kid!

It's not really elitist, though. Anybody can name their kids what they choose; imagine if all the Gwyneth/Coldplay fans who may name their kids "Apple" because they were conceived while listening to "In My Place"

BrownEyedBoy said:
I'm naming my kids Bono and Beckham as their first names. :cool:

I have a cat named Bono and LivLuv has a cat named Beckham. But kids? I wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom