Will & Grace, or should I say Will & Jack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
I missed the season finale of Will and Grace last night... Did I hear right that Jack and Will did it?

Can someone do me a big favour and let me know what happened on last nights episode.

I think they did :yes:

it'd be a cool twist if they remember what happened. or else they could play it off that they can't remember. :shrug:

Zoomerang96 said:
arent they dating anyway?

No. They used to, as back history to the show, but they are friends now.

I'm guessing you don't watch the show. :sexywink:

Melon

melon said:

No. They used to, as back history to the show, but they are friends now.

I'm guessing you don't watch the show. :sexywink:

Melon

ive seen commercials :wink:

i love that show. :D But I don't know if I can see Will and Jack as a long-term couple. Jack's just a bit too high-maintenance. lol.

zoney, I can see the resemblence, but you are hotter. :sexywink:

Last edited:
I think we (meaning me) are a few seasons behind lol. Can someone tell me, did Will and Grace ever actually have a baby? I saw ads and bits of it where there was talk about it....Did the baby eventuate, and um...how did they 'make' the baby? Was it the old fashioned way or...
:wink:

it's my favorite show.

It's so incredibly well written. I hope they don't put those two together. I think it will ruin the show.

I do think Harry Connick is history for next season tho. Too bad, I think he's such a beautiful man!!!

Angela Harlem said:
I think we (meaning me) are a few seasons behind lol. Can someone tell me, did Will and Grace ever actually have a baby? I saw ads and bits of it where there was talk about it....Did the baby eventuate, and um...how did they 'make' the baby? Was it the old fashioned way or...
:wink:
ooh no. i believe that was from last season. they were planning on artificial insemination, iirc.

they were going to, they were going to the sperm clinic and all that jazz, but on the way, grace met a guy named leo. the two started dating and she decided not to get pregnant, much to will's dismay. and that's putting it lightly.

grace and leo are married now, and a running (and imo tired) joke is how far away she lives from the rest of the gang. she lives in upper manhattan, i think.

Back
Top Bottom