Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't remember the last time I had a home cooked meal. :drool: We're having one tonight...we're having a little birthday party for The Jim.

Unfortunately Queen Bee wrapped in a bow has not arrived yet for his present...but she still has time.

:crack: They just started playing Wake Up on TV and I almost stood up and started cheering.

:brainwashed:

Schmeg...you'll be happy to know that I mailed out a package to you today and I only included my mpls/mil pics and no dvd's. I'll give you a break to work on my other stuffs and then mail you the new stuff :sexywink:

I also noticed that either the price in postage went down or the padded envelopes got thinner because it used to be .80 to mail a cd. It was only .60 cents today. That's good to know because next time I can just put 2 stamps on instead of 3. I was out of stamps so I had to have the post office do it for me. Now I can save a stamp when I mail out a cd :drool:

The Thanksgiving dinner for tomorrow night:

Vegies and dip
Prawns
Chips
Antipasto
Assorted beverages

Turkey
Stuffing
Gravy
Ham
Smashed garlic potatoes
Sweet potato caserole with pecans
Steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Stir fried green beans
Cranberry sauce
Rolls and fresh homemade bread courtesy of Mr fah

Pumpkin pie
Pavlova
Jello
Chocolate chip cookies

Have I forgotten anything

Kariann said:
I mentioned a dvd burner to my dad this morning as a Christmas gift so if that happens we can split up the work. He seemed to be going for the idea.

:love:

are they expensive? I've never even looked because I don't want to be tempted. Plus I need to buy some of those memory stick things to back up my files and those are expensive. I really dont' know how the memory stick things work but one of the managers at work said she bought one to save her iTunes music. I don't get why purchased music from iTunes has to be saved by me and not iTunes. I really need to clear my hard drive out. /end arw's rambling.

Anyways....that would be so cool if you got one :D

fah said:
The Thanksgiving dinner for tomorrow night:

Vegies and dip
Prawns
Chips
Antipasto
Assorted beverages

Turkey
Stuffing
Gravy
Ham
Smashed garlic potatoes
Sweet potato caserole with pecans
Steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Stir fried green beans
Cranberry sauce
Rolls and fresh homemade bread courtesy of Mr fah

Pumpkin pie
Pavlova
Jello
Chocolate chip cookies

Have I forgotten anything

:drool: :drool: :drool: (minus the meat products :) )

arw9797 said:

:love:

are they expensive? I've never even looked because I don't want to be tempted. Plus I need to buy some of those memory stick things to back up my files and those are expensive. I really dont' know how the memory stick things work but one of the managers at work said she bought one to save her iTunes music. I don't get why purchased music from iTunes has to be saved by me and not iTunes. I really need to clear my hard drive out. /end arw's rambling.

Anyways....that would be so cool if you got one :D

I think there are some external ones...which I would have to get that are between 100 and 200. I also mentioned to him about a portable hard drive too which I think were about the same price...saw one on sale at Staples not long ago so I might see if they will get me both.

I forgot my camera. I knew there was a reason I wanted to bring it. There are at least 20 ducks in the pond right now. The pond is soooo tiny so 20 ducks is a lot. They are all huge too!

Back
Top Bottom