Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: I hate my apartment building!!!!!! I'm so glad I'm moving. I'm just going to freak out if the next place is as noisy as this one. Someone is blasting their music (probably Derek) and someone else keeps pounding on a wall :mad:

Errr, my God. I have so much work to do, not including the revision for my mocks I should have started :yikes:
- The thing is, when I get too much stuff to do, I end up doing none of it, I think that is the only way forward now.
:eyebrow: Hopefully

:drool: I'm eating Boo Berry for breakfast :love: ....with no milk :mad: Why do I always forget something at the grocery store? At least I remembered 7 Up this time :|

:scream: My fridge is leaking in the back...AGAIN. This is the 3rd time I've had to go to the rental office to tell them it's leaking since I've lived here. Plus a few months ago Derek complained about water damage on his ceiling. The work order they left, that I still have, says that they checked and nothing was leaking so "all is ok...." All is not ok! :mad: There is a nice moldy spot on the floor. Normally I wouldn't care but I don't want those freaks in the rental office to have any reason to not give me back my security deposit. :mad:

I need boxes, bubble wrap, and packing tape. I can get the bubble wrap and tape at Target but there haven't been a lot of empty boxes at my work. Just 3 :grumpy: I wonder if my new job will give me boxes tomorrow night :hmm: I want to pack and move today! :scream: I can't wait. I'm going to be living in the woods again instead of a highway in my front yard :grumpy: I :heart: living in the woods. :drool:

zoney! said:

Schmeg, kariann, blue room and I are taking classes.

Oddly, kariann and schmeg were going to partner up, leaving blue Room and I to dance. :yikes:

:eyebrow: :yikes:

News to me! As secure as I am with my masculinity I will still have to say a big NO to that one! :laugh:

Last edited:
I have things to do but I'm watching 40 Greatest Pranks to see the guy pretending to be Bono's grandfather getting into an Elevation show. :crack:

I need a life. :laugh:

The happy quarterback is back:hyper:Heck the happy team is back..........28-3

0391.gif

Patriots won, too! That was stressful! :crack:

"Adam Vinateri is MY MAN!"
~My mom

:laugh:

Edit:
"I want Adam Vinateri for Christmas."
~My mom on phone to my dad

:lol:

My room is officially neat AND my sleeping in the street again like a stray dog blankets are CLEAN! :love:

Back
Top Bottom