why not enlarge yertle's signature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yertle-the-turtle said:
and hydrogen is not in group I because it is not a metal

hydrogen is destined to be alone... it has no group. Not good enough to be a metal, not bright enough to be a halogen. Mendeleev, why must you curse us with periodicity?

:eyebrow:

Help, SF is giving me a wedgie.

he guys did you know this about the american hydrogen association. i bet you didnt :sexywink:

this is turning into a great topic!

Mission:

To provide scientifically proven options for Civilization to achieve sustainable prosperity.

Our Goal:

The goal of AHA is to stimulate interest and help establish the renewable hydrogen energy economy by the year 2010. To achieve this goal, the American Hydrogen Association is working in cooperation with organizations such as the IAHE, NHA, NASA, environmental groups and industry, community, and schools to promote understanding of hydrogen technology, and help create a marketplace for pollution-free hydrogen energy.
AHA Services and Activities
Business Office responding to our membership and the public.

Quarterly Newsletter, "Hydrogen Today", featuring information on hydrogen, solar and renewable energy. Technical, economic, political and social issues, current events in AHA.

Production of Displays, for AHA Chapters, schools, libraries, and others.

Products, Educational and Functional, offered to AHA membership and to the public, such as books, posters, working demonstration models, and consumer products.

Projects and Services, such as research, demonstrations, testing, video production, publishing, etc.

Work With Compatible Organizations, such as the International Association for Hydrogen Energy, The National Hydrogen Association, the National Laboratories, universities, utilities, manufacturers, news agencies, and the media.

Monthly Informational Meetings for the public.

Public Presentations, such as information booths at festivals.
The Hydrogen Association
dba The American Hydrogen Association in the USA. All donations are Tax-DEDUCTIBLE under IRS 501-(C)-3 as a Non-Profit Organization.

This is getting out of hand.

If I see Ed Begley Jr. in this thread, I will be incredibly disturbed.

Back
Top Bottom