Why don’t we go around and everybody say a race that you are attracted to sexually?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...blonde haired, blue eyed scandinavian guys:drool:
...have never 'been' there...but i'd sure like to!!!
th_b55c65b4.gif

You all must have hot Latinas in California. The only ones we have here are illegal aliens who ride in by the vanfuls.They are all short, stocky, have faces like a tiki statue, and smell extremely bad. This is not a stereotype of them all of course, just saying that's what I see (and smell) here in the East.

Generally I don't like to categorize by 'race', I mean every person has their good and bad features regardless so I can't say I like this or don't like that as a whole. I have found that I am most attracted to pale dark haired white boys with cutesy faces (think Tom Weller of "Smallville" or even ZOO TV Bono.) There are guys of every ethnicity who are appealing, Bob Sanders of the Colts (see my avatar) is very hot :yes:

Last edited:
yes, ALL of them are illegal

U2Kitten said:
You all must have hot Latinas in California. The only ones we have here are illegal aliens who ride in by the vanfuls.They are all short, stocky, have faces like a tiki statue, and smell extremely bad. This is not a stereotype of them all of course, just saying that's what I see (and smell) here in the East.

Generally I don't like to categorize by 'race', I mean every person has their good and bad features regardless so I can't say I like this or don't like that as a whole. I have found that I am most attracted to pale dark haired white boys with cutesy faces (think Tom Weller of "Smallville" or even ZOO TV Bono.) There are guys of every ethnicity who are appealing, Bob Sanders of the Colts (see my avatar) is very hot :yes:

I don't know, U2kitten.....Sanders is short, stocky and smells pretty bad around the fourth quarter, AND he could resemble a tiki statue:

IMG_1171-25pct.JPG
35823.jpg

I find a lot of African men (as in, of the African continent) really attractive. like that guy in In America and Blood Diamond, the tall one with the awesome cheekbones. djimon honsou or something roughly like that. :combust:

also I know a half brazilian/half italian guy who's pretty gorgeous.

Re: yes, ALL of them are illegal

zoney! said:

I don't know, U2kitten.....Sanders is short, stocky and smells pretty bad around the fourth quarter, AND he could resemble a tiki statue:

IMG_1171-25pct.JPG
35823.jpg

No he's got a sexy bod and a nice face! :sick:

bob2.jpg

sb4.jpg

nice hair too

hair.jpg

Other hot black dudes are Jerry Rice and Prince. There are honestly hot and ''ewww' of every type of person. It's not a race thing it must go on an individual basis. I know a guy who's obsessed with Asian chicks but thinks Yoko is ugly (even when she was young) Antonio Banderas is a babe, then there's the latinas on the vans around here :yikes:

And Bob is cuter than Peyton;)

U2Kitten said:

What the hell is wrong with you.

U2Kitten said:
uhhh... :|

it's perfectly acceptable for someone to not be attracted to someone because of their race, but what you said is all kinds of wrong. it honestly sickens me to hear people just stereotype like that...i mean wow.

and yet you wonder why people "attack" what you say.

U2Kitten said:

Some things should just stay in your own head, honestly.

U2Kitten said:

Do you know how many people you just insulted with your ignorant stereotypes? Yes, those ARE stereotypes no matter how you try and justify it to yourself.

You truly deserve whatever comes at you because of this post.

come on, u2kitten only said what she sees and smells there in the east. it's not like she's throwing out her opinion as a fact or anything.

I know that I sure ride around in a van full of people, with my tiki tiki face and smelling like...
well wait, I smell good.

I must be part of U2Kitten's exception. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Yet another victim for U2Kitten.

You know how some college teams have those little stickers players get on their helmets for achievements like sacks, TDs, what have you? Like the little tomahawks here:

0331simsrr7.jpg

Perhaps U2Kitten could start putting a little lock on her avatar for each thread she fells?

no further comments

KhanadaRhodes said:

and yet you wonder why people "attack" what you say.

In all the forums I moderate, we would ban a person who made comments like hers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom