Why does Kazaa suck all of a sudden?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Or at least Kazaa Lite...

Did the law finally catch up with me or something? I can't find a damn thing I want tonight.

I tried that once and I couldn't get into it.

I miss Audiogalaxy. :(

Hi Sicy! :wave: You posted in one of my threads! You are back! :)

well, the RIAA has said they are cracking down on individual users now, so I know a lot of people that have uninstalled it because they are afraid that they will get caught or something.

I use Grokster. I think Grokster and Morpheus users can't be prosecuted (yet) or something cos neither of those systems have any control over what's on them or something. Eh I dunno, it was in one of the news stories about Kazaa and that.
Aaaanyhoo, Grokster looks exactly the same as kazaa and you can get files not only off people with grokster, but off kazaa, fileshare and I think e-donky users. It's not let me down yet :) :up:

Soulseek confuses me. I don't know why. My kazaa is OK, but there used to be places on the Kazaa website to download Kazaa Lite, but now I can't find that, and the only thing to download is Kazaa 2.whatever. Is that the same thing as Kazaa Lite? My friend used Kazaa for several years, and it made her computer crash, so I want to switch to a safer version, or a different program altogether.

meggie and bear

blame me for ag and napster fucking it up

one month after i use napster

IT'S GONE!
one monthafter i use ag
it's GONE!

five months after I start buying Q
Christina Aguilera!

:reject: :|

Squishy Peanut said:
I use Grokster. I think Grokster and Morpheus users can't be prosecuted (yet) or something cos neither of those systems have any control over what's on them or something. Eh I dunno, it was in one of the news stories about Kazaa and that.
Aaaanyhoo, Grokster looks exactly the same as kazaa and you can get files not only off people with grokster, but off kazaa, fileshare and I think e-donky users. It's not let me down yet :) :up:

I like Win-MX. It let's me ride that E-donky donky!!!!

whatever that is....

Sicy said:
Yeah Napster was the best.

:yes: :yes:

no doubt about that!, Kazza has given my computer so many many viruises...so i gave up about a year ago
since then its been blue skys (my computer still crashes) and ftps

Back
Top Bottom