why do "MOST" girls/women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
AMEN! Down with the skinny bitches!

HEY! Some of us are skinny not by choice. And we don't feel like gloating about it either, because the fact is that most guys prefer girls with a little flesh.

Anyway, I may be skinny but I'm not shallow. I think I'm ok looking, but I'm a bit of a slob so at most moments, such as this one, I look like a bum. Comfort over style.

I tend to fall for guys who are neither good nor bad. The only guys who fall for me are dysfunctional or have actual mental problems, and even they seem to lose interest pretty quickly.

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Please tell me where to find these "good" guys. I've been looking for quite a while...and all I can find are the dickheads.

mad.gif

Thats cos you live in America my dear...

*runs

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Please tell me where to find these "good" guys. I've been looking for quite a while...and all I can find are the dickheads.

mad.gif

Well, hopefully for you, they are BIG DICKHEADS!!!! LOL.....just kidding, hope you find the right person.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Kobe's not a girl.. lol.

Thanks for blowing up my spot, Sicy! After realizing my error, I edited my post and now you do this...thanks.....

BTW, I get the impression that you may have too much info. about people who frequent this site!

Originally posted by dream wanderer:
Ever pick up one of those sleezy beach trash romance novels? The heroine is usually a virgin goody goody...the hero is a tough bitter man with some kind of tragedgy in his past (or he is an out and out rascal) and the goody goody heroine saves the hero from himself by her love...and his love for her transforms him into a good guy (bleah)

In other words...these wacko girls think they can makes the bastards better! Its a challenge...and it rarely if ever works...its a a fairy tale...

i think you've hit it on the head, dream wanderer. i've dated a few "assh*les" and here's what i can make of the situation: guys with attitude are sexy. it's true! why else do women go nuts for rock stars? there's something very appealing about a confident guy who has a bit of a mischevious streak.
wink.gif

however, i always think that underneath that tough exterior there's a real sweetheart inside. the problem is that it rarely turns out to be the case, at least in my experience.

so yeah, i think some women believe that they can either "change" the bad boy, or at least uncover his sweet and sensitive side. basically, what that means is that most women really DO want a nice guy- we just have to get past the silly superficial stage first. i'm 24, and it was only within the past year that i got sick of dealing with jerks and realized that i have to get past that ridiculous fantasy...

so just give us some time. i think most women will eventually come to realize that "nice guys" is where it's at.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Kobe's not a girl.. lol.

never mind...MBH did you think i was a girl...maybe i like roberts a bit too much for you, eh...eh?

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 05-22-2002).]

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
We could also ask the question why do nice guys involve themselves with shallow, yet good looking, bitches? I've seen enough of that too.

Or ones that treat them like shit.

Its a people thing, not a gender thing.

AcrobatMan again!! Thanks for your responses..I meant given a bastard and a goody-goody guy, most girls prefer the bastard. Why ? And also another question, why do goody goody guy always gets bastard girl ?

Atleast one of them has to a bastard ..ha ?
for a proper relationship/friendship.

My explanation is something like this. If the guy is a bastard, he wont go for a bastard girl because he knows he is gonna get the beating. He goes for the goody-goody girl. Somehow ( what the heck..the bastard is a bastard is a bastard..will do any trick to get the gal) manages to convince her that he aint a bastard ( but actually he is !! we all know dont we
smile.gif
) So it appears that girls prefer the bastard. Its an illusion actually. Now the other side of the story.. If the gal is a bastard, she would go in for a goody-goody guy in the same way.

And since goody-goody guys/gals "generally" dont go that fiercely ( cant be a bastard to get the girl ) after gals/guys, the final result is what I explained above.

Anyone buying my argument
smile.gif

AcrobatMan
Dont let the bastards grind you down - BONO

on second thoughts, it's still a mystery.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-22-2002).]

Ha!

1st I reckon you would have to know most females to be able to say this. Also for men. Same diff. I know it was tongue in cheek what Sula said, but thats just it, a joke.

I cant speak about anyone here cos I dont know any of you. But I know some fellas who at various times have whinged about this girl picking the loser thing, only to find myself thinking "get real!!!, you are the biggest dick I have ever met".
These are the guys who proclaim their girlfiend is their 'queen', their lives revolve around the girl, etc etc. It takes all types, but one guy I know says this a lot, but he is the kind of guy who will hospitalise any guy who looks at his girlfriend.

I guess this is lightly different, but I reckon there's more equality in this than we think.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
never mind...MBH did you think i was a girl...maybe i like roberts a bit too much for you, eh...eh?

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 05-22-2002).]

Uhhh, sorry about that...anyway.....

GO 'CANES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom