Why do MEN drive so much BETTER than WOMEN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that why insurance premiums are higher for men????

Spy plane...it's actually a well known fact that women are safer drivers than men.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Just for fun, drivers I don't like, is those who drives Volvo models 240, 740, mainly. Everytime you end up in a line of cars, the first car is a Volvo driving very, very slow.
biggrin.gif

But boy, are they being safe drivers!!!

My first car was a 1980 240 - as a teenage boy - I would push the limits in that car - burying the needle at a whopping 85 MPH.

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 04-30-2002).]

Originally posted by Arun V:
Is that why insurance premiums are higher for men????

Spy plane...it's actually a well known fact that women are safer drivers than men.

Male drivers=more dangerous to themselves, their own vehicle, and the occupants in their vehicle

Female drivers=more dangerous to everyone on the road around them, and everyone around them's vehicles, and everyone riding in the vehicles around them
eek.gif

Women drivers are considered safer and have lower insurance premiums because they cause so many accidents they aren't even aware of, and keep on going so nobody knows who is at fault.

------------------
Don't look now...

Originally posted by Spyplane:
Male drivers=more dangerous to themselves, their own vehicle, and the occupants in their vehicle

mmm, so you're saying an intoxicated male in his black convertible going 90 running a red light (without the lights on too) is of no danger to anyone but himself and those in his car??

i'm not saying a housewife paying more attention to her kids in the backseat is of no danger to anyone, but i find it laughable that you say males are of no danger to anyone but those in their car.

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
mmm, so you're saying an intoxicated male in his black convertible going 90 running a red light (without the lights on too) is of no danger to anyone but himself and those in his car??
i didn't say that
confused.gif

i'm not saying a housewife paying more attention to her kids in the backseat is of no danger to anyone, but i find it laughable that you say males are of no danger to anyone but those in their car.
I didn't say "NO DANGER"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don't look now...

well, in all your posts you act like men may speed, etc., but they put no one besides those in the car with them in danger, while a woman puts the whole world in danger.

i think the better question is not what you asked, but why do people (cuz i've seen the men do this too) in suv's and minivans drive worse than everyone else?
biggrin.gif

All of my posts?

No, if you count them only 2 posts did I act like that
biggrin.gif

The rest of them didn't even deal with the subject matter at hand.
biggrin.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don't look now...

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
hmmm, i didn't think i had to spell it out so clearly, but okay.
in all the posts pertaining to the topic, not all 71 of your posts, did you act that way.

Actually dear, out of my 10 posts to this thread, only in 3 did I act that way.

Thank you for noticing, though
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Don't look now...

Back
Top Bottom