why captain picard rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Un Lapin

The Fly
KIRK:

1. bad hair
2. punching
3. obviously tiny penis
4. is a douche

PICARD:

1. no hair
2. eloquence and education
3. courage
4. doesn't take shit, even from the borg
5. drinks tea
6. has the esteem, respect, trust and admiration of both crew and superiors
7. lays the diplomatic smackdown that would even put pierre trudeau to shame
8. "I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!!!"

i think it's clear that picard is infinitely better than that pussy kirk. i rest my case.

KhanadaRhodes said:
who's kirk? i don't think captain picard rules at all. :tsk:

_1402445_stewart150c.jpg

picard rules :up:

lol @ pointy ears Angie! :lmao:

I was privelaged enough to have been chosen as security for Leonard Nemoy when he was pumping his book in boston about 8-9 years ago. When asked a question by the audience about this topic, since spock worked with both Captains at one point or another, he replied that he only had one Captain and that was James T. Kirk.

I think that is in fact true. He did not say iton that day however.

I'm going to a Star Trek convention in a few months!

:hyper:

not really. :|

I'm going with a friend who's obsessed with Star Trek and she supports my U2 habit so I guess I've got to support her Star Trek habit. It should be an interesting people watching experience. I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

I have to admit I was a major trekker a few years back. I went to conventions and even a trek cruise. I had a hugh crush on Kirk. It wasn't just his looks that hooked me it was his bad boy, tough guy attitude. And you know how we all like bad boys.:sexywink:

Un Lapin said:
KIRK:

1. bad hair
2. punching
3. obviously tiny penis
4. is a douche

PICARD:

1. no hair
2. eloquence and education
3. courage
4. doesn't take shit, even from the borg
5. drinks tea
6. has the esteem, respect, trust and admiration of both crew and superiors
7. lays the diplomatic smackdown that would even put pierre trudeau to shame
8. "I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!!!"

i think it's clear that picard is infinitely better than that pussy kirk. i rest my case.

Damn straight! Picard also has the uber-cool British accent - although I always thought it was funny he had a French name but a British accent. :lol:

BTW, welcome to Interference! :wave:

arw9797 said:

I'm going with a friend who's obsessed with Star Trek and she supports my U2 habit so I guess I've got to support her Star Trek habit. It should be an interesting people watching experience. I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Oh, that it is...I've been to three, at least once against my will. :huh: Very interesting. Watch out for the Klingons, especially in the bars!

arw9797 said:

:heart: I go to Star Trek conventions all the time! :hyper:

Picard is sexy with his unabashedly bald head the way Yul Brenner was in The King and I. Yum with three m's. Any of you kids seen that one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom