Why are radiohead fans feisty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, please.

can.jpg

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by Charlie's Angel:
tis wanderer not you Kieran
angie is weird

"Hiiiiii Charrrrrrrrrrrlieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

Gee I could take some radiohead anger to cameron diaz.

And who're you calling weird huh?
You're dropped again.
tongue.gif

and thanks Mr McC
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 01-31-2002).]

Hmmm first he was a harem girl, now he's a bitch.

* wonders if he's leading some sort of secret life we dont know about

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
AH, if you want me to be quite honest, i think many U2 fans despise the themes in radiohead's songs, or find them dull, whatever you want to call it...
I think we don't even know what the themes in radiohead songs are supposed to be
I only know the radiohead songs I hear on the radio
they are also annoyed that there is a place here at interference where people are talking about radiohead, because they say this is a U2 site
actually, the only reason I was annoyed is that you apparently got this forum because of a lot of lame ass threads in EYKIW
I'm glad those threads or gone now
I think we as mods should have deleted those threads back then because I really don't see what those threads tried to accomplish except for trying to annoy U2 fans who don't like radiohead that much

I don't think U2 fans / radiohead fans or fans of no matter which other band are more feisty then other fans
all fans seem to have the tendency that they can't accept that other people just don't like their bands music
you always "don't get it" or "haven't given it enough time" or "you really should hear these songs from that album (or even better some obscure b-side)" or whatever

I enjoy most radiohead songs when I hear them on the radio but don't feel the need to buy their albums

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
you apparently got this forum because of a lot of lame ass threads in EYKIW... we as mods should have deleted those threads

I don't have insider info, so I wouldn't know what elvis' intentions were with this forum, and I won't put words in his mouth.

also, I am not "we" and I cannot delete threads

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 02-03-2002).]

Salome, why cant you just leave it behind? You seem to still be angry with us about the threads we started in EYKIW. Let it go.

------------------

We should give Salome a list of RH songs to download. There are better songs than just the ones on the radio.

Originally posted by Calluna:
Salome, why cant you just leave it behind? You seem to still be angry with us about the threads we started in EYKIW. Let it go.
I thought it wasn't a secret that I didn't like those threads?
I really don't think I'm angry, just bemused that I seem to be the only one who seems to think that those threads only served to piss people off

I guess that also is the main reason I can't let it go
if those threads taught me one thing it is that I also have the god given right to keep hammering on about something even if it irritates other people

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

It is no secret that you didn't like those threads, very true.
I can't speak for everyone else, but I didn't participate in those threads just to piss people off. That was not my intention but apparently they did bother some people. I'm sorry, okay? I apologize for bemusing you. I posted in those threads because I found them interesting. But you know, your presence here in this forum doesn't irritate me. Its nice having you around because you challenge us and you balance things out. I'm even beginning to appreciate your sense of humor.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom