Why are foreign accents so damn sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Is it just me or do they just make the rest you want to play some Barry White and turn the lights low? Let me ask you guys from Europe, Austrailia and South America, do you find them sexy too? If you hear American girls do you like their accent? They drive me crazy and I want to marry the next ten girls I meet with an accent. Austrailian, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Japanese. I just want to sit in a room and listen to you all for hours, and laugh at the funny pronunciations of words we say differently. And I can tease you back with my quaint Amer-English drall.

Call me so I can hear you all, 530-5282.

Your welcome,

UR bitch.

*reminds me of the thread in IO*

Yeah, but accents are damn sexy. Damn sexy. There's a funny little music store downtown and all the clerks there have British or South African or Aussie accents. I think it's a prerequisite to work there. :drool:

I find men with accents different from my own incredibly sexy. :sigh: :combust: It wouldn't surprise me at all if guys found women with accents different from their own to be a turn-on.

I love accents...not just foreign ones though. John's southern accent is so cute. :heart:

Oh, and if anybody knows the rapper Sean Paul...I've recently become smitten by him...his voice does something to me. :combust: For anybody who doesn't know who he is, he's Jamaican...

"Get Busy" = New favorite dance song :heart:

:dance:

Last edited:
Irish accents are so sexy it's not even funny. I have a friend who's Irish and I swear whenever he talks to me I get so distracted by the accent I barely even hear what he's saying. :drool:

a theory from Australia
It starts when we are very young. with cartoons...the lovers, be they cats, skunks, what ever, always have French accents.

it could also have something to do with the grass always being greener.
I live near a backpacker's mecca in Oz. There is a hostel just near my parents house, usually booked out with surfers from all around the world.
Heaven...I'm in heaven.............:drool:
I recall dawn on christmas day. I was walking by with my cup of tea to go and watch the sunrise. A group of japanese surfers were putting their boards on the car and were bowing and saying "herro, herro" I thought I'd make these guys day and said
"g'day mate, she's a pearler of a mornin' eh?"
I like dailects......and accents.

you know that they're banning that french skunk (Pepe le Peu) from television? Something about being a bad example, degrading women, etc...

yeesh.

Cass - what does 'pearler' mean? (Btw- that totally would have made my day!)

Foreign accents are hot. :drool: So exotic...

I like British, Irish, Australian and Eastern European myself.

My crush has a foreign accent. (For all those following the soap opera in my journal) :mac:

Spanish, Asian and French accents don't really do it for me though.

Canadian can, but that might just be because I also like hockey players. :shrug:

Last edited:
I agree with you all..accents just do something for me...and they do up the attractiveness...hehe ;) All of my major crushes have had accents and one ex-BF of mine had a Brit accent that I just melted for, to bad he was an asshole!!!!!! :lmao: My favorites are Irish, Scottish, English, Australian, Spanish, Cuban...hmmm any guy with one of those accents already has me thinking about them:drool:

Lori:mac:

Sweetest thong, a 'pearler' is describing something that for whatever reason is better than normal. Like a really great catch in a game of cricket, a fantastic sunrise can be a pearler of a sunrise, etc etc.
Our accents are crap. You people have all been misled. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom