Why!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
piercings4.jpg

I just don't get the whole ring inside the ear thingy.

Someone please explain.:|

Ok, the ear thing is not such a big deal,
but WTF!!! is up with his nose?!?
:ohmy:

Something is wrong with it, it doesn't even look like he has any nostrils.

Maybe the ear and chin piercings are a distraction from his ginormious elephant man nose.

He's going to regret:

A) Not being able to get a job
B) Being even more repulsive looking as an old man
C) Never getting laid again
D) All of the above

A good friend of mine married a guy who had those things in his ears. At the time of the wedding I'd say they were about 3/4 of an inch in diameter, so not this huge. Nonetheless, their wedding photos looked ridiculous.

Personally I hate the look, but to each his own.

My fifteen year old cousin Joey is sporting kind of that look only he's got smaller red ones in his ears and his mohawk is blue but he's currently hiding under and Edge beanie. I HATE that look.

Actually, where I used to live (Indonesia) there were villages in which the stretchy ear thing was considered to be quite lovely. But it was only women that did it. I never quite "got" the attraction myself, but hey, not my culture. Whatever works... :shrug:

Still, you gotta wonder...how does this guy sleep at night without hurting himself every time he rolls over? :confused:

night_and_day66 said:

Something is wrong with it, it doesn't even look like he has any nostrils.

Maybe the ear and chin piercings are a distraction from his ginormious elephant man nose.

Actually he has done the same thing to his nose as he did to his ears. He has a piercing on each side of his nose that he gauged out. His nose looks that way on purpose :|.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Actually he has done the same thing to his nose as he did to his ears. He has a piercing on each side of his nose that he gauged out. His nose looks that way on purpose :|.

"Umm yea, I was wondering if you could please make my nose look like a ball sac straddling my face?"

Back
Top Bottom