Whos your fave music act from YOUR country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope that helped. I kinda had to dig thru my old tapes and stuff to compile some of that. :lol: I have a love/hate thing with Bollywood. A good chunk of it is cheesy as hell but there are many beautiful songs as well.

:bow: Thank you SO much for taking your time to do this for us!!! I just showed her your post and she is very :hyper: and happy to have all your great suggestions. She would just look for stuff hit and miss and find things she liked before so this is great! Thanks again so much! :kiss:

:bow: Thank you SO much for taking your time to do this for us!!! I just showed her your post and she is very :hyper: and happy to have all your great suggestions. She would just look for stuff hit and miss and find things she liked before so this is great! Thanks again so much! :kiss:

Sure, no problem! Let me know if you need more recommendations after you've exhausted those. :)

Not for me. :) All my favourite bands are Australian (or at least partially Australian).

And don't you dare try to claim Slim Pickens! :mad: He was from the US. :wink:

:lol:

Alright you can have your Mr Pickens and his crazy nuke-riding hijinks. :p

As for partially Australian acts, I reckon New Zealand can probably claim the real talent behind bands like Crowded House and Dragon.. The Church, well.. I dunno.. only one-quarter native. ;)

Back
Top Bottom