Who's the toughest, roughest, meanest of the bunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who could hold his own in sticky situation?

• Bruce Springsteen

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Frank Sinatra

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Mick Fleetwood (drummer from Fleetwood Mac)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sammy Hagar

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Bono

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • The Edge

• Huey Lewis

• Elvis Presley

• Tito Puente

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Bjork

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters

Danospano

Refugee
Who would you LEAST like to piss off? In other words, who of those in the list could kick the most ass if caught in the middle of a bar brawl?

I :heart: Huey!!!!!! He's one of my other celebrity crushes. :silent: He's a pretty tough guy...I could see him whippin' guys 'round in a bar. However, I think Bono could hold his own better than Huey.

Forgive me, Huey!!! I love you!!! :kiss:

en generale je parle seul francais our un langue etrange.

puente.jpg

hola soy tito puente y si me llamas TIT te parto la cara

Last edited:
Hip to be Square is the quintessential album of the 80s...

hey sicy, do you like Huey Lewis and the News? you will when I put this pick axe thru your skull ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I wanna change my vote from Bono to Huey!!!!

Huey!!!!! :drool: You sexy ass kicker you!!!!!!!!

334%3C%3A37523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3A%3B56952ot1lsi

*slaps myself* Okay, I'm better.

:kiss:

I'll hip and square your face

The Wanderer said:
hey sicy, do you like Huey Lewis and the News? you will when I put this pick axe thru your skull ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

NO.

Tito will cha cha all over your face :mad:

Are people dissin' that song?!??!?!??!

I love that song!!!!! I remember singin' it and dancin' to it with my sis when were little!!!

The close ups of that guy's mouth and stubble kinda freaked me out though. :uhoh:

I gotta vote Tito in this one...he has probably has the ability to go drink for drink with the Irish duo of Bono and The Edge, and seems to me like he would be quite pissy drunk. The wild card in this is Bjork, 'cause she scares me.

Ah, zooropamanda...thanks for the clear-up...if the yelping doesn't scare me, then the freaky robots in her video do...

RIP Tito...however, I think even dead he would still beat the crap outta someone like Mick Fleetwood.

bjork is her own kind of woman
scary sweet and funky
what a combo
i wanna be just like her when i grow up

howdy walkon11, i dont believe we've met. i am zooropamanda of zooropa lane. nice to have u aboard. :)

i voted for ol' blue eyes, for the reasons unforgettable fox fire said. :wink:

here's why i didn't choose the others (cuz i'm bored):

Bruce Springsteen: he doesn't seem as much of a tough guy as he used to, really. he's not wearing the tight jeans and shirts anymore to show off his huge murscles. (yes i said murscles)
Mick Fleetwood: he scares me more than anything. but he seems insane in the keith moon sense, where he wouldn't do anything but scream and throw things.
Sammy Hagar: he'd be the type i'd imagine who would get in some drunken brawl and hurt himself more than the other guy, what with all his tequila he'd be drinking.
Bono: naah, like sammy, he'd be drunk, and pass out from drinking too much red wine.
The Edge: he's too much of a nice guy to fight someone. especially a girl. :D
Huey Lewis: see above.
Elvis Presley: see above. he was a mama's boy. but if i was a guy, i think he'd actually try to throw a few punches. but still not a tough guy.
Tito Puente: ehh, i don't know this guy, sorry. but he sounds italian so...i dunno.
Bjork: naah, she'd just screech or something (i'm thinking of the song "it's oh so quiet" or something) and scare me.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i voted for ol' blue eyes, for the reasons unforgettable fox fire said. :wink:

here's why i didn't choose the others (cuz i'm bored):

Bruce Springsteen: he doesn't seem as much of a tough guy as he used to, really. he's not wearing the tight jeans and shirts anymore to show off his huge murscles. (yes i said murscles)
[

He still wears the tight jeans. Believe me. :drool:

I'd go with Frank. Never mess with a dead Italian dude... :macdevil:

You forgot Eddie Vedder. I'd take him over all of them, although Eddie vs. a young Frank would be a good brawl. Bono likes to bitch-slap unruly fans so I wouldn't count him out, either.

i wish i was there

pub crawler said:
Bono likes to bitch-slap unruly fans so I wouldn't count him out, either.

that guy didn't deserve the slap! he WROTE the joshua tree. he deserves the credit damnit!

:banghead: IDIOT!

Well, I voted for Bjork.

Did you guys ever see her attack a reporter???? You don't wanna mess with her. She has one thing the other people in this poll don't have....

PMS!!!!!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom