Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, here's what happened: the officer was helping the csi team do a search of the area. it was by a pool, and there was a grill there. he opened it, and it was boobytrapped with a bomb, designed to have a string pull the tab off the grenade as soon as the door was open.

horatio yelled for him to run, but he just stood there :der: i guess he was in shock.

But what is the significance of the guy who got blown up? :help:

Please. Mine are white...

screencapture1ga7.png

my.php

lol, he was an officer who like assisted the team. he'd been shown quite a bit before he died, and at least i thought maybe they were setting him up to become a recurring cast member, either as an officer or maybe being promoted to a csi.

Aww... as a fan, that would suck. :(

But it's a pretty hilarious-looking way to die, I must say. :reject:

wow, that's pretty ugly, varitek. what browser do you use? :hmm:

I'm on Firefox. I do have a lot of extensions, like ad block plus and image zoom and piclens, but none of them has ever reacted this way to a website. Sometimes imagezoom needs an update and it starts sizing images wrong when the page loads and once in a while I think ad block blocks the feature picture on the ny times site.

Btw :drool: for extensions. I couldn't live without adblock, all in one sidebar, repagination, google preview, forecastfox, or tab mix plus and its session manager.

edit: oh yeah and my edit box is blue too, but that doesn't bother me because 1) there never was one before and 2) it's over the blue part of the post anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom